𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧 |𝘰𝘯𝘦

!!! anxiety, panic attacks, hyperventilation !!!
[1]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karasuno
second person point of view

After changing into your tracksuit, you walk outside to the court. Multiple eyes were on you the whole time and although you were a bit creeped out, you decided to just ignore it anyway.

As you arrived, the whole team were looking at you. Nobody spoke up about it until Noya and Ryuu launched themselves towards you before falling on their knees. "You like girls too?"

You didn't want to come out yet, you didn't plan on doing so. It wasn't like you didn't trust the team, you trusted then with your whole life but who you liked were kind of a bit embarrassing to talk about to them - at least to you.

As the team surrounded you, you misunderstood their behavior and started to panic. Sweat appeared on your forehead, your heart rate was increasing and you started to feel like the air was thinning out. Your hands started to feel numb and luckily, Sugawara noticed that.

He took you outside and helped you calm down, he then smiled at you, "Hey, what are you worrying about? We support you very much, so don't misunderstand our actions. Honestly, I don't care who you like or what you identify as, you're still one of our managers and again, we support you."

You smiled and thanked him for the reassurance, as you went back inside, everyone apologized for surrounding you and congratulated, as well as told you they supported you as well.

Shiratorizawa
third person point of view

"Have you heard? The volleyball club's manager is gay... ew!"

"At least she won't be lusting over our boys."

"Honestly, yeah. I totally support her being gay, I just hope she won't have a crush on me cause like again, ew."

"Right, right."

The third years of the volleyball club walked together to the court as they got off the same time. While they were walking, they heard about the whispers some students failed to keep to a low volume, Tendou already (kind of) knew, it was a wild guess but from the rumors, maybe it was true.

But he knew best not to listen to them and wait for Yn to say it herself. They all support her no matter what but hearing how others were calling her names, stereotyping her, and just plain out insulting her, it made them angry.

As they got to the court, they saw how the coach had a worried look on his face. "Who knew he was able to put up that kind of face?" They all had the same thought.

What was weird was that Yn was always early to the club, earlier than the coach even, she'd have the nets and volleyball cart set while she sat on the bench with a clipboard or something to keep her busy, but she wasn't.

They had a gut feeling it was about the rumors going on so Semi, weirdly enough, made a search team for Yn. He doesn't show signs on how he (actually) cares for the team's manager but now he is.

The second and first years joined in on the search and Goshiki found her in the janitor's closet.

first person point of view

The door to the closet opened with Goshiki outside, "Yn-san, are you alright?" He asked, I only stared at him and shook my head. He sighed and put his arms around me to bring me up from the floor and embrace me.

The girls who beat me up were glaring at me from afar and flipped me off, it wasn't wise but I tried to fight them one-on-three but I ended up getting locked inside the janitor's closet,

"Yn-chan, you never should've come out. Did you think people were going to support you? Please! You should've stayed in the closet, like where you are now." One of them said while the rest of them laughed saying, "You're a genius for that one!"

"Yn-san, are you alright?" Goshiki asked again, I only nodded and after a while, started to calm down.

"There you are!" Semi and the others ran up to me and started asking me questions.

after they found out:
- they were totally fine with you being gay, but they didn't take information about people bullying you so well and semi and tendou even ran around the school to look for those girls who hurt you

- goshiki decided to come out too since he felt comfortable to do so and the members comforted him the same way they did to you

- tendou somehow managed to get those three girls into a full month of after-school dentention while semi made it clear to everyone that if they were to hurt you in any way, shape or form, nothing would end well for them

- very supportive of you but started to get protective since the day they found out who the three girls were that were bullying you