PRIOR WORDS

Childhood, such an unforgettable bliss!

It's the chapter of life which is worry free  worthing each moment to live with the best we have in ourselves.

Personality has it's primary shape during this time which adopt modifications further getting influenced by many factors.

Before facing the challenges of life this phrase of life nourishes us with sweetness and softness. Whether that nourishment lasts or not, but it always gifts a lovely smile in it's remembrance.

This fourth part of Yadav Jyoti series is going to portray childhood of Subhadra making all of you fall for this story unlike the prequels.

Each story doesn't need to hold mysteries and major cliffhangers to make audience engage with it. Some stories has the essence to do that simply. This story certainly belongs that category.

Here you can find gestures which will tempt you to imagine those.

Here's no such works on character developments as siblings are the protagonists, but arrival of Subhadra is going to add extra shades in those.

It's a simple story with less ground work as no such situation is going to rise for adding suspense, and at the same time it won't be that much boring to drive you into slumber.

So readers, here's the prior words to guide you.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏