Valentines day!

*max is 7*

Max spent a lot of his young life with bluey as Chloe was always at work and struggled to make money. Especially after Mackenzie was declared missing in action in Afghanistan. Luckily she had bluey and her parents to help take care of max.

Max always missed his mum and dad. But he had bluey,jean luc and eventually hunter where here. Bluey and jean were like parents to him in a way.

Today was Valentine's Day. And Chloe was working.

Max sat on the couch next to hunter

(Hunter is 3 so he can talk and stuff like muffin)

Max was really sad. He missed his mum a lot.

Hunter: What's wrong?

Max: Nothing much... just miss my mum. 😞

max's pointy ear drooped down to his floppy ears level

Bluey walked in and noticed Max's sad expression. She could tell when he was in a bad mood.

Bluey: Aw what's wrong max?

Max: It's just that. Today is Valentine's Day and my mum is working and I want to see her. She has been lonely since my dad passed in the war... *shudder*

Bluey petted little max on the head

Bluey Don't worry sweetheart. Your mum misses you to. And you'll be able to see her! 😋

Bluey then gave both pups a kiss as she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast

*with chloe*

Chloe Sat in her car on break.

All she could think about was max. And then she thought about Mackenzie. She truly believed he was dead.

(If you have read adult bluey 1 and I love you son you would know this isn't the case...)

She was struggling. Luckily she had her parents,bluey and many other friends who were here for her and helping her. But she wished she could spend time with her little max. But she had to make money to support him. She didn't receive a penny of Mackenzie's pension due to him being M.I.A and not K.I.A And the veterans administration completely neglecting Mackenzie's case.

All she wanted was to spend this day with her pup. But she had to work this crappy job. She didn't know what to do at this point. She knew she would have to find a way to get off of work to see her son.

*with max*

Max sat on the couch looking like sad Dante

Max:

Hunter tried to cheer max up but he wouldn't budge

Hunter: max it's gonna be ok-

Max: life is meaningless....