Max's sensitive nose!

When max was 4 months old only a few weeks before the Brisbane incident

Max was running about in the house safely under the close eye of Chloe who was at the table doing her homework.

Max ended up running into a wall. And when his little puppy nose hit the wall the pain hit him hard. He fell back a little and began to whimper until he started to cry.

Chloe gasped and ran to him and picked him up

Chloe: it's ok sweetheart! You gotta be careful!

Chloe checked his nose and noticed it was bleeding a little. It didn't seem like he hit his nose that hard. He seemed to have a super sensitive snout.

Chloe grabbed a tissue and wiped off the blood making max yelp a little

Chloe: aww I'm sorry hun. Why is your little muzzle so sensitive?

*later that day*

Mackenzie came home from a long day at work and school to check on Chloe

(They are teens so they still live with their parents)

Mackenzie noticed Chloe holding max who seemed to be bothered by something.

Mackenzie: what's wrong with max?

Chloe: max was playing around when he accidentally ran into a wall. And his snout has been hurting all day. It seems really sensitive.

Mackenzie: oh no! Poor pup!

Mackenzie walked up to little max

Mackenzie: are you ok little pup?

Max: aroo... 🤕

Mackenzie gave the pup a little kiss on the snout making max feel a little better. And the Chloe gave him one to! This made him feel completely better!

Max began to yawn. Now it was his bedtime! He snuggled up in Chloe's arms beginning to dose off.

Chloe remembered it was Friday!

Chloe: hey babe. Do you wanna spend the night? It's Friday. The boy has been missing his daddy's cuddles!

Mackenzie: sure! I missed cuddling my wittle pup!

Max gave a small and comforted bark as they headed upstairs for a warm and cuddly night.

Mackenzie and Chloe both wrapped their arms around the pup under a warm blanket as they fell asleep for the night!

(W H O L E S O M E)

The end!