Little max's epic rant...

"When max was 6 and modern warfare 3 was new!"

Max was so excited to play modern warfare 3's multiplayer! He was completely stunned by its campaign!

Max used the flashbang and it did nothing to other player....

Max: umm... ok.

And then he got flashed and killed

Max: MMMMM- *deep breath* ok. Ok.

After the same thing happening to him again and again it began to get to him.

And the straw that broke the camels back is when he ran up to someone and flashbanged them. And the player then turned around and wiped him out.

He then got onto the mic

Max: OH MY F*CKING GOOOD! WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I HIT THEM IN THE FACE WITH A F*CKING NAPKIN FROM A LITTLE KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?! BUT WHEN I GET F*CKIN FLASHED IT'S LIKE SOME BIG BROLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED REQUIS PULLS A F*CKIN BEDSHEET UP AND AROUND MY HEAD AND THEN PROCEEDS TO SKULL F*CK ME!

People heard him and began to laugh

Max: CUZ I SPAWN DIE *calmly* spawn die spawn die *spawn dies* spawn die spawn die SPAWN DIE SPAWN DIE SPAN DIIIEEEEEE!!

Chloe: MAX! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF OF THAT GAME RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU TALK LIKE THAT!

Max: *sighs* yes mum. I'm sorry... *turns Xbox off*

Chloe: where did you learn to talk like that?!

Max: Kids at my school... I'm really really sorry mummy.

When he heard his mum raise her voice he knew she was serious.

Chloe: it's ok hun. Now take a break from the games. Hunter wants to you to come over to his house. *kisses max on forehead*

Max: ok mum. *in Max's head* thank dog she saved me from Blowing a gasket..

(Based off of faze jev's epic flashbang rant lol)