Hunter's dream

Hunter woke up in a field. He had no idea where he was he then heard a transmission com from a sci fi looking device implanted in his hand. He was in his 4 year old body

He looked around and saw a blue heeler and black lab sitting near a tree with beautiful pink pedals In a creek area. Something seemed familiar about this area. It looked like a photo bluey had framed over the fire place. The tree her and jean planted when they were little.

Hunter slowly came out

Bluey: oh hello there sweetheart!

Hunter: h..hello ma'm.

Jean luc: are you lost little buddy?

Hunter: y..yes sir...

Bluey: where are your parents baby?

Hunter: I don't know...

Hunter's hand device began to control his arm and scanned bluey and jean to their surprise and awe

Jean: what the?!

Device: offspring dna matches specimen

Bluey: how did you?- what is that thing?!

Hunter: I don't know! I just woke up in a field. It's saying your my parents.

After some time bluey and jean were convinced.

Bluey: so. You are our future son?

Jean: what's your name?

Hunter: my name is hunter sir.

Bluey: my goodness. I always wanted to name my son hunter...

Jean: this is. I don't understand

Hunter: I don't know either... I think some kind of time phenomenon has occurred.

Bluey immediately hugged hunter tight

Bluey: if all of this is true. I can't wait to have pup as cute and smart as you!

Jean: that means. We are gonna get married?

Hunter: you do in my timeline!

Soon all three of them sat under the tree.

Hunter sat in between them snuggled up against the 14 year olds!

Pretty much this image but with hunter in between them!

(Credit to creator!)

Hunter then woke up...

Hunter was sleeping in between bluey and jean

Bluey's arm wrapped around him protectively under the covers.

It was a chilly Saturday morning

Hunter smiled at the thought of his dream. He shivered a bit due to the cold but the blanket kept him and his parents warm. So he snuggled up to bluey. Her warm fur warning him up. And soon jean turned around in his sleep and wrapped his arms around both of them. Hunter was completely comfortable and warm. He felt the love coming off of them as they cuddled him.

The end...