"What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm good, got a fiancée now" He wiggled his eyes, making me laugh, "Shit, I wouldn't have imagined JJ Tucker getting engaged" I hit the side of his arm, "Roman said the same thing," He pointed towards him, "Hey guys I got the-No fucking way is that Hazel!"

"Valentino!" He picks me up from the ground, giving me a tight hug, "Holy shit man, Hazel, I thought we would never see each other again," He ran his fingers through his jet black hair, "First time for everything right?" We both chuckled.

"Roman, we're gonna head back to the table, Hazel you should join us?" He pointed behind him, "Maybe later" He nodded and he and Valentino left.

"Let's go dance" Roman pulled me by my hand, spinning me around making my chest clash with his. "Oh my god, I love this song," I look into Roman's eyes, gleaming with joy, "Oh god, really?" He narrowed both his brows at me, "Yes!" I roam my hands up and down my body, swaying my hips side-to-side as Ocean Drive blasted through the giant speakers.

His hands sat by my hips, while mine was holding his shoulders, "You look really beautiful Princess" His hot breath trailed down my neck, giving me shivers down my spine, "Thank you" I said breathlessly.

I turn around with my back facing him, I press my back against his hard chest, I guide his hands to my waist, letting them sit there. I wrap my hands around his neck from behind, leaning my head back, letting it rest in the crook of his neck.

Don't say a word while we dance with the devil

You brought a fire to a world so cold

We're out of time on the highway to never

I come face-to-face with him, my hands slowly crept up to his neck, my fingers playing with the end of his dark strands. I pulled him closer to me, closing the tiny gap between us, I hear him groan. I bury my head in the crook of his neck as both of our bodies sway to the music.

I inhale his scent, remembering the last time I smelt him, the last time I held him in my arms, felt him against me. Those distant memories I tried pushing away all these years quickly rushed back to me.

Us being at the airport.

Him coming by the house when I was leaving.

Our last kiss goodbye before I turned my back and left him.

I feel a tear trickle down, falling on his shoulder. He brought his hand up to my face, cupping the side of my jaw, "You okay?" With the large lump in my throat, all I could do was nod, "You don't seem okay?" His thumb brushed over my falling tear, "I'm fine...I promise" I gave him a sheepish smile before placing my head back onto his shoulder.

When the song finished, we made our way to the bar to see our shots still waiting for us, "It was about time you two showed up these drinks have been sitting here for ages" Marco came by, cleaning the inside of a glass, "Sorry" I giggled.

Roman placed one of the small cups infront of me and one infront of him, "What shall we toast too?" He raised his glass, "Mmm...Old friends reuniting?" A wave of sadness spread of his face, making me regret what I just said, "Yeah...Old friends reuniting" Our glasses clanked together before we both tackled the drink.

The burning liquid slithered down my throat, making me cough a few times, "You okay?" Roman placed a hand on my shoulder, "Oh yeah," I coughed again. I banged my chest hoping that would stop the coughing, but it only made it worse.

"So...Roman...Tell me about...You?" I said in between coughs, "what do you wanna know?" He handed me another shot, and we both downed it, "Where did you go to university?" I moved the drinks aside, and Marco came, placing two corona bottles infront of us, "Well...After high school I continued football when I started at NYU, was there for four years, then I took over my Mum's business" He took a sip of his Corona.

"Wow! NYU, that's huge"

"Yeah, I didn't want to be far from my Mum since she stayed in New York full time, and I didn't have any dream school to go to, so NYU was it"

"Why'd you come here?"

"My Mum had a franchise here that needed a lot of attention so I thought of coming down here to look after it, and now business here is booming so I live here now"

"Maybe you came here cause of me" I chuckled against the beer bottle, "You're partially right Haze," My eyes widened, "W-what?" I choked on the beer, "I didn't forget about your dream of coming here, and well...I thought I'd see you if I moved down here" He swirled the bottle around, "And...I did" Grinning at me, "I can't believe you remember that" A curly strand of hair falls across my face.

"There is a lot I remember Princess I haven't forgotten about you" He tucked the strand of hair behind my ear, meeting his chocolate eyes, I missed him, a lot. "So...Got a girlfriend?" I mumbled against the bottle, "Nope," I choked, "What! Really!" I was shocked I had assumed he and Emma stayed together but...guess they didn't.

"Well...I did for a while but it was just a fling" He ignored my eye contact, focusing a lot on admiring the beer instead, "Stop dodging eye contact with me, who?" Apart from me wanting to know but at the same time I didn't, "You remember Emma Anderson from high school?" What! A! Dick! Is he for real? Emma fucking Anderson! It was true! "Uh...No, don't remember any Emma" The bitch ruined my high school life!

"She and I met about a year ago, had something but broke it off...It just didn't feel right with her I guess," He shrugged. "What about you? Single? Taken?" He said, "Nope, still single" Guilty as charged. There was no way I was admitting to the time I spent with Daniel right after I came here, that wouldv'e broke him.

We continued talking about our lives after high school, Roman was telling me how he continued his time racing and had one a few weeks from now, "You should come, you'll enjoy it and maybe...You can ride with me" He winked, I rolled my eyes at him, "Shit, it's been so long since I've actually driven a car" I laughed softly to myself of the time when Dad and I would fix old cars or Matthew and I would have a couple of races.

"Hey Roman!" I hear JJ calling after him, "Valentino and I are heading out," Roman looked to the boys and then back to me, "Yeah I should be getting ready to leave" I downed what was left of my third corona, "Yeah, of course," He rubbed the back of his neck, "Y'know we should do this again" He said shyly. "Definitely." I nodded my head.

"Well then, I'll see you guys around it was nice seeing you all" I looked at all of them but my eyes manage to land on Roman, lingering for a much longer time. I get up from the stool and start to walk away from them.

"Wait!" I hear Roman shout. I feel a light tug at my wrist, pulling me back, "How about I get your number?" I cocked an eyebrow, "For future purposes" He tilted his head to the side. I held my hand out, he grins at me and places his phone in my hand. I add my phone number into his phone, turn around on my heal and walk away.

"Bye, Princess!" With my back facing him, I waved goodbye.