She closes her mouth immediately and her jaw clenches, a deadly glare adorning her features.

"Funny how things work themselves out, huh?" I taunt, a smirk now adorning my featured as I raised my gun up.

She grips her injured foot tightly, trying to ease her own pain as she grumbled into her own earpiece. "Kill them."

All hell breaks loose.

Shots are being fired at us, shots are being fired back at them, there was barely any cover. They were dropping like flies due to the fact that we were covered in armor and they were not.

"Oh fuck!" Kryoz yells, gripping his thigh. Smitty grabs him quickly, hoisting him up and leading him back down the stairwell.

We all continued shooting as we fell back, following our two comrades. Once we were all inside, I locked the door, kicking a pipe off of the wall and wedging it the doorknob. I turn back and follow everyone back down the stairwell quickly.

We all stopped at the bottom, trying to formulate a game plan before continuing. "What're we supposed to do?" Leann says, ripping off her helmet and chucking it to the floor.

"We have to kill them, there's no leaving unless we defeat them." Vanoss says.

"They're coming..." Nogla says, motioning for us to look through the crack in the door. I maneuver my way to the front, ducking under Noglas arm to see what he was.

Sure enough, Keepers were filing into the large main room where we had already killed many of their members, including the Tigress.

"It looks like they're waiting for us..." I deciphered. I racked my brain, trying to think of a quick plan to get us out.

"Give Teddy to the twins, make sure they stay at the back. Smitty, you and Kryoz hang back as well, keep off that leg and put pressure on it." They nod and take a seat, Smitty tying a handkerchief tightly around John's leg, just above the wound.

"Epsilon, head up one floor, I want you to drop 3 grenades on them in the other room, if you have to saw a hole in the ceiling or find a vent, so be it, just get those grenades down there." She nods, immediately turning to make her way up to the next floor.

"Pass me the MP 40, as soon as those grenades go off, we look in from all access points, whether it be this room or adjacent ones, and we fire. Now split." No one questioned the plan and immediately moved to take positions.

After a few minutes, three loud explosions cued us in. I took a deep breath, taking one last look at my kids and watching as Macey unbuttoned her shirt and took her vest off, sliding it over Teddy instead as an extra precaution, before turning and peeking into the room, spraying down the enemies, just as the others were doing.

Once the group had dwindled down significantly, I stood up from my spot. "Move in."

Everyone did as I said, migrating into the larger room from wherever they were. I looked around noticing Liz wasn't here.

'Somethings not right here...'

The keepers still remaining in the room huddled into a group as we circled them.

"Weapons, drop em." I spoke clearly.

They looked at each other before beginning to raise their guns. Before they even had a chance to fire a bullet, they were gunned down.

I sighed. "Should've listened..." I mumbled, standing straight and stretching.

"Ok, everyone listen to me now. She'll target me, she'll use you guys to get to me, so if shit hits the fan and you have to choose between me and someone else, you pick the other person."