64~ Summoning An Ex.

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about now?" He asked, his hands acutely moving her body to face him so he could search her eyes but she didn't look up at him. She defiantly stare at the ground or the wall behind him even though he kept trying to look into hers.

"Nothing to worry your brain about, let me be." She brusquely disconnected her body from his and left the kitchen in quick strides listening to him yell out her name.

"You haven't eaten your breakfast!" He called after her again but she ran up the stairs to their room. She don't want to stay in his presence anymore, his cologne will suffocate her instead of melting her.

If she stays there for more than a minute, she will hit him for calling out another woman's name while she was trying to adjust a romantic bone to her body. The awful feeling of not having the right and audacity to do it is what is making her whole day damp. She can't even yell at him for doing that! Why is she worrying her brain and heart for something trivial? But is it really trivial?!

"His Highness demand that I should bring this for you, your Highness. And he wants me to make sure you finish it too." A maid walked in after she allowed her from the raps of knocks zapping the door few minutes after she walked in and threw herself on the bed.

"Thank you, you can go." Not one to say no to food, she started devouring it while forgetting to actually feel grateful for what Sa'eed has done to her. He is considerate when he wants to be, when the matters don't concern his ex wife.

After her breakfast, she went to take a bath because she wants to make her day lively and buoyant. Just because he called his ex in the morning doesn't mean she will let it ruin her whole day, she refuse to do that. The bath took her exactly thirty minutes with all the scrubbing and change of soaps so she won't smell like Sa'eed and will forget about him for the day. But she also wants to annoy him like he did her, she will see whether she is the only one that feels like that.

"Can you tell me what Sa'eed hates most? Apart from mislaying his room and bed, any other thing?" She asked Shaheed through the phone as soon as he picked it. She needs to make sure he learns his lesson and will start from irritating him.

"Touching his sport cars. He bought a new one just last week and if you are to drive that, he'd flip and lost all rational thought." Shaheed sounds eager to tell her about it which means both of them are mad at him. But she didn't even tell him what he did to get her that mad, oh well!

"What is the name?" She beamed, at least driving cars is something she loves and she is damn sure there won't be any problem with her driving a sport car. They are all the same!

"Bugatti La Voiture Noire, white." There is mischief in his voice but it's only making the excitement thump in her blood. She feels like the more he talks, the more passionate she become to drive that Bugatti whatever.

"And the keys?" The last question before Sa'eed feels like someone just dropped a nuclear bomb on his head.

"In the parking lot." And she hung up, not even thanking him for the help, she needs to get dressed.

She needs to be comfortable to drive the sport car so she took cedar sailor pants will do then a sandstone shirt with funnel neckline and raglan sleeves. She tucked the shirt loosely inside so her behind won't look somehow with so much clothing inside. She took a kohl from the vanity table and apply it to her eyes then some nude lips gloss to keep up her looks of beautiful wives. Since it's been long since she last winged eyeliner, she did it expertly then use her expensive looking mascara to comb her eyelashes to make them look way longer than Sa'eed's.

She feels like dressing up before getting into that expensive car. She don't know how expensive it is but from the name, she knew she won't play with anything Bugatti. An opera necklace is what followed her chest next, then asscher ring she couldn't look away from. She fix the drop earrings around her ears then beamed, she looks so beautiful if she would say so herself.

Sitting down on the stool in front of the vanity table, she started making her hair into a braided bun since she has the time of the world. She might as well take a YouTube video of her launching her husband's car without his knowledge and will capture his face. Woah, she has brains! Another of her many crinkled cotton veils got wrapped around her again in Azerbaijani way, she knew just how to pull it off.

Her Michael Kors convertible nag is what she tool next from the varieties of many in the closet. Her eyes got stuck in Louboutin D'orsay with red sole, she has been eying the shoe for while and this is the time to show off her wardrobe. She turn on her camera because she is about to turn the world upside down with what she is about to do to her husband. Someone might think she is literally going to do that but she likes exaggerating everything. Especially if it has something to do with annoying Sa'eed and his work.

She heard the news that he got that Boston deal, she was not mad finding out because after he missed the deal at first, she felt guilty. No matter what he did to her, she won't meddle in his work again knowing just how that means to him. If he takes his work as serious as she does when she was running the clothing brand for her mother, then that place is the most important place in his life. Her solace is the smell of those new pieces of clothing waiting to be sewn into her magic.

This reminds her about getting a place to start running again, she can't keep staying at home while accepting challenges from useless, sleaze and cheap people. She shall leave the castle very soon, things are getting messed up and emotions are getting attached. That was the last thing she's thought about when she got married to him in the mosque like a bastard child. She thought she would sneakily steal his money and leave the country unseen not no, she is fucking getting emotional at the last minute!

She can't start liking him after signing those papers off, she needs him to sign that one paper too so she can run off. If he wants, he could go back to Najaah or whatever it is they want to do. He loves her so much since he clearly dreamt about her in the morning and when he heard her voice, he has the darn right to call her that wretched' woman's name. A vermin like her should be buried six feet underground with nothing but colossal and tremendous scorpions.