64~ Summoning An Ex.

Start from the beginning

"You guys are getting closer now. I saw you in the kitchen, erhm, yesterday night. What was that?" He cleared his throat because he don't want to see he almost walked in on them had it been his short didn't get stuck to the door handle. He heard someone's moan so he didn't even move forward to see what was going on. C'mon, two adults male and female in one room, it means one thing, they are getting intimate.

"That's embarrassing but we are not getting any closer." She fight back a blush, the hue would rapidly move to her cheeks but she bit down on her lower lip to stop it from spreading.

"Let me solve your problem before the food gets ready." He left the kitchen and came back with a dartboard and darts in his hand, she beamed at the sight knowing where his thoughts traveled to.

"Aren't you the best brother in-law?" She beamed, her heart feeling a little bit less tensed and she took the darts from him while waiting for him to hang the photo.

A photo of Sa'eed wearing his expensive Giorgio Armani is placed on the dartboard. He looks extremely handsome in the photo even though it looks unexpected as he stood in front of his company building. His fine face won't stop her from darting those sharp darts on his face. The dartboard is pinned just after the door to the kitchen where Shaheed removed the calendar there to put it.

"I'm going to make sure to hit his face squarely, I'm so pissed at him." She took one of the dart and hit it directly on his head. She jumped in joy because the anger finally left her system and she feel the zeal to avenge what she won't be able to with her mouth using the darts.

"You go, tigress!" Shaheed hailed from the stove where he finished dishing what he cooked in two plates for them and joined her.

"This is actually fun!" They kept throwing the darts all over Sa'eed's photo and she wished she could do that to Najaah too but that'd be extreme and obvious.

"This is very immature guys." Sa'eed's smooth voice glazed into the room as his whole presence dominated the kitchen. He kept his briefcase on the island and took Shaheed's plate of breakfast which consists of boiled yam, warm baked beans, Spanish fried eggs and chicken sausage.

The pair ignored his presence like he wasn't there and continue doing their thing while conversing quietly to each other. Sa'eed don't like how close they are getting when they could hardly have any conversation. They only kiss whenever they are together and now he feel like his brother knows more about his wife than he does. He forced the useless jealousy aside and try getting why she is giving him cold shoulders. They were alright the night before and now she don't even want to look at him?

"Brother, can you leave us?" He said to Shaheed who can't exactly ignore him so he turn around to look at Suhayr who is daring him with her eyes to move from there.

"Sure, I need to get some work done." He gave her his best apology eyes but she only glared at him then hop down from the island to leave the kitchen but Sa'eed didn't let her succeed.

"Why are you mad at me now? What have I done?" His hands are grasping onto her small arms, her back hitting his chest so she is facing away from him. His words are wrapped around her ear but she don't want to be so weak.

"You only know how to mix up people's name, good job." She knew she is talking in riddles but she can't help it, she don't want to rant out how pissed she is about what has happened in the morning. Something he doesn't even know he's done for that matter.