A Magical First Impression

(Okay, so, the first few like ten chapters was originally based off of the tv show 2019 reboot, DC Superhero Girls. For those of you Arrowverse fans that are coming in new and blind, Zatanna is known as Zee, and she's in a magic show with her Dad, Giovanni Zatara. John wasn't in the show originally, hence why I put that it was an AU. And as I said before, this is going to be a Constantine x Zatanna fanfiction, with a little splash of Green Lantern x Green Lantern (Hal Jordan and Jessica Cruz) plus whatever else I put in the intro chapter. Anyways, ON WITH THE START OF THE STORY THIS SHIT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH)

It was time for the big show... one in front of the whole city of Metropolis.

"Love, time to go!" Daddy called from the other side of the door. "Just a second, Daddy!" I yelled back. I pat the blush on my cheek one more time and walked out to Dad. He brought his deck of cards out. "Across the land, across the sea, together our hearts, always be," he chanted, doing his card thing. (Y'all don't judge me it took me long enough to find a clip of that on YT don't ask me to put it out in the card motions too) "Alright, good luck, Daddy! Let's do this!"

"Up next to the Metropolis Magic Show stage, is the act of the Mystical Magical World of Zatara!" (BTW I just pulled the "Mystical Magical World of Zatanna" sign from the superhero boy episodes) We went out on stage, and the familiar bright spotlights and the loud applause of the audience greeted me. "Hello, Metropolis! I am Giovanni Zatara! For my first trick, I will have my lovely assistant, my daughter, Zatanna Zatara, disappear right before your very eyes!" The crowd ooh-ed and aah-ed. I posed onstage and grinned broadly. I stepped inside the box. Daddy tapped his wand twice, and I teleported myself backstage. "Ah, no one's here! But, wait! Wait a second!" I heard the cabinet close, and I teleported myself back, creating a purple spark. He opened the cabinet, and I stepped out, grinning broadly and bowing.

~John's PoV~

Oh, shit.

"Officer! That's the man who stole from me!"

Fuck.

"Hey! Stop right there!"

In your dreams.

I see a crowd, and I fucking bolt for it.

"Metropolis Magic Show? We'll see about that." I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, next to these weird-looking girls with these weird-ass outfits. Well, time to see the amount of rubbish they put in here.

"Up next to the Metropolis Magic Show stage, is the act of the Mystical Magical World of Zatara!" some git shouted. "Hello, Metropolis! I am Giovanni Zatara! For my first trick, I will have my lovely assistant, my daughter, Zatanna Zatara, disappear right before your very eyes!" The crowd ooh-ed and aah-ed while I rolled my eyes. Zatara... hold the bloody hell up. He had a daughter?! What the hell? Before I could give it any more thought, some drop fucking gorgeous girl with purple and magenta hair with beautiful amethyst eyes stepped out. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets and I could feel the blood rush to my penis, getting a boner the second I set my eyes on her. This never happens, what the fucking hell? But, bloody hell, she's gorgeous. "Hey, who's that?" I asked the girl next to me, some bird with blue eyes and blonde shoulder-length hair, dressed in a brown leather jacket. "Oh, sorry, before I answer that, who are you again?"

"The name's Constantine. Nice to meet you. Now, ya mind answering my question, please? Who," I asked, snapping my finger and motioning to Zatara's daughter. "Is that?" She laughed. "You're kidding, right? She's the most popular girl at Metropolis High, good luck with that one, buddy. You've got a better chance at throwing the Devil himself back to hell than a chance with Zee, let's just put it that way." Huh, funny she should say that. I think my memories of throwing Lucifer's ass back to hell a few weeks ago might say somethin' about that. I looked at her, and there was something different about this girl, even by my own standards for a pretty bird. God, she looks like heaven.