Legends of History

(So this is obviously a chapter about the Legends of Tomorrow, enjoy if you want, if you don't, that's fine too)

(Also, Rip's 19-20 here, just wanted to clear that up)

"My name is Rip Hunter. And I need your help to save all of time." Huh. Well, there's one I haven't heard before. "So, hold up, you're telling me that one, Sara is running with a time traveler or whatever you are, and two, you need literally half of the members training to be apart of the Justice League?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Both are correct, Miss Zatara. Are the two of you in for the mission or not?" John jumped up from the desk and threw his coat on. "Been itching for somethin' new, anyway. I'm in, mate. Luv? How about you?"

"Ah, why the hell not. If Sara's running around with you, well, I'm sure I can trust you. And, I can't exactly back out if John already agreed. Let's go." I opened a portal, and the three of us walked through back to the pier.

"Oh, great, there's other people, too," John said, seeing that the rest of the supers were standing there.

"Yes, there are, Mr. Constantine."

"I'm not sure who two of these people are. If you two wouldn't mind, I would like an introduction," I mentioned. "Ah. My apologies. Professor Martin Stein. And this my counterpart, Jefferson Jackson. The two of us combined are Firestorm. It's astounding to be able to meet a magician like you, it really is one of the best things that has—" the old white guy started before his counterpart cut him off.

"Sup, girl. Call me Jax," the black guy interrupted, shooting me a wink and a smirk, obviously checking me out, looking me up and down. Well, guess that's what I get for wearing fishnets and a suit with a giant hole in the middle of my chest. "Sorry, Jax. I'm already spoken for," I responded, motioning to John as he stepped next to me and placed a hand on my waist. "Yeah. I wouldn't recommend pulling anything on Z here unless you want me on your enemy list, and trust me, mate, you really don't want that." Rip led us through the city until we hit what looked like a hill. He grabbed something out of his pocket, and pressed a button, a whole-ass spaceship revealing itself. "I'm not the only one who sees this, right..?"

"Nope. Unless we're both wasted out of our damn minds and somehow seein' the same thing, that's a bloody spaceship."

"This is a timeship, Mr. Constantine. And this is where I operate out of. Come aboard." He opened a door, and we all stepped inside. Sara took a deep inhale of the air around us. "Home sweet fucking home," she said. Rip stopped dead in his tracks and spun on his heels, turning to Sara. "Miss Lance, I very distinctly remember asking you to refrain from using those words while on my ship. As excited as I am to have you back on the Waverider, as grim as the situation might be, I would very much appreciate if you would not use those types of words while abounds the Waverider. Thank you."

"Sure, Rip," she responded dismissively. "Everyone other than the professor and Jax, welcome to the Waverider, a time-traveling spaceship."

"And, uh, how did Hunter come by this ship?" I asked, still a bit skeptical about this.

"I am a part of a group called the Time Masters in the year 2166, I am a time master, if you will. I needed Miss Lance's certain... skill set in the past, and this time, I require all of your help. So, to answer your question, Miss Zatara, I came by this ship because it was gifted to me. Therefore, please do refrain from scratching up or destroying parts of the ship, as I can not get another one," he explained before turning to Sara. "Miss Lance, would you be so kind as to show your friends around the ship?"

"What are we here for, again?" Leonard asked. "I only came because Sara said she needed some help with something, next thing I know, I'm on a goddamn time traveling spaceship."