Legends of Tomorrow

"And that ill-mannered idiot," I said, motioning to John. "Is John freakin' Constantine."

"Ello, Arcana," he said, waving a hand in greeting. "Tell me you're joking."

"Look, we're not joking. What the hell can I do to convince you?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing," she responded, igniting sparks of magic in her hands. "Don't start shooting spells at us now. We can easily take you out, and I really don't want to hurt the person that we're trying to save. Magic down, please, Arcana."

"Cana, they're the real thing! I swear, they're the actual people! I can vouch for them, for God's sake! I'd recognize those voices and those spells and powers anywhere! Trust m—" a ghost started before she cut him off.

"Shut up, Brand," she snapped. "Cast an honesty spell," she said, turning to me. "Then, I might believe you," she wagered. "Fine. Don't believe me? Tsoneh!" I shouted, casting an honesty spell on myself. "Look, Arcana. I'm Zatanna. This is my boyfriend, John Constantine, and this is Rip Hunter and the rest of our crew that we're working with right now. Believe me, yet?"

"Yeah, I'm convinced. I do have a question or two. Why are a bunch of 21st century Justice League members and my freaking Great-Grandparents in my house right now, though?" Rip raised his hand and stepped forward. "We are here to save history, Miss. And your life, as is it seems," he responded. "Care to explain?" She asked, an eyebrow. "Your untimely demise leads to the destruction of pretty much all of mankind. And well, even if I'm not apart of the Time Masters anymore, I still am tasked with protecting history and preventing humanity from being destroyed. So, we are here, as it seems, to save you, Miss Arcana."

"Not referring to her by her last name, ey', Hunter?" John asked. "Well, it would seem a tad bit confusing with the three of you, Constantine. So, Miss Arcana, care to bring us along to the next mission, hm?"

"I would be more than happy to have Zatanna and Constantine with us. Both of them are quite literally two of the strongest mages, in terms of both Homo Magi and human magicians, and I could definitely use their help in missions to come, if you two are here to stay. The rest of you, however, I'm not sure. Most normal superheroes can't defend themselves against magic. So, I'm a bit skeptical."

"Alright, well, let's see em' then, Arcana. Who's your team?" John asked again. "Allow me to introduce the members of the Justice League Dark."

"Ah, thank you, Arcana, but, we can do this by ourselves. Hello. My name is June Moon, or as I'm better known, the Enchantress," what looked like a 25-year-old woman with green eyes and brown hair said with a smile.

"Hola. Valentina Martinez. Black Alice. Call me Val." Another girl greeted, with tannish skin, brown eyes, and black hair.

"Khalid Nassour, Doctor Fate," the golden man said, taking his helmet off and revealing a what looked to be a 19-year-old boy with brown eyes and black hair.

"The name's Boston. Boston Brand. That, or Deadman. Although, I do prefer Boston." The ghost introduced.

"Kon'nichiwa. Miyako Katsumara, Eclipse. Miya will do just fine," the Asian girl greeted with a sweet smile and a deep bow, her long raven hair going to her waist with dark brown eyes.

"I am Nimue Inwudu, the infamous Madame Xanadu."

"Oh. My apologies. You can't see Boston. Laever namdaeD," Arcana muttered, Boston's ghostly form turning into a solid floating human. "That's Boston Brand. Deadman," she explained to the Legends. "You're telling me that everyone there is still alive? Most of them, with the exception of Black Alice, are before we were born, for God's bloody sake. I'm also not familiar with Eclipse."