MHS Pt. 1

~John's PoV~

I woke up to the sunlight through the window in my apartment with Chas. It was time for school. I don't give two shits about school. Zee, however, I might. Literally, no girl has ever been that nice to me. She's drop-dead fucking gorgeous not to mention... and, she's magic, not to mention. God I hope she doesn't get in trouble because of me... next thing, it was 6:35 and I had to walk, as my parents are dead and I don't have a car. 

Zatanna: Morning, Constantine

Want anything from Metro's? I'm picking some up rn

Don't worry about paying for it, I got it covered

Me: Thanks. Can you send me a picture of the menu?

Zatanna: Yep, here

(And yes I did that by myself)

Zatanna: btw the coffee flavors are vanilla, caramel, cinnamon, and honey

Me: I'll just take a medium black coffee. That's all. Thanks, Luv

Zatana: K, any toppings or whatever?

Me: Nope. Thanks

Zatanna: Ok, any scones or anything?

Me: yeah, sure. What is there?

Zatanna: Lemon, blueberry, strawberry, vanilla.

Me: I'll take a lemon. Thanks, Luv

Zee: so a lemon scone and a medium black coffee, and then my normal half-cal latte and croissant. That all?

Me: yep. Thx Luv

Zee: Ofc! Anytime! See you at school!

On my way there, the fucker that I told to back off of Zee came up to me. What's this guy's name? Oh, right! Oliver Queen or somethin stupid like that. 

"Ay, we got a problem, mate?"

"You better stay away from her. She's mine," he said with his eyes narrowed.

"From who again? The girl that said that you knocked up some sluts from Gotham when you two were together? Queen, didn't she tell you to fuck off and ask both me and that other blondie to punch you in the face?"

"Zatanna is mistaken."

"Look, mate, there's somethin' called movin' on. Do it already, she obviously has!" He gasped.