Chapter 11

(No idea wtf this chapter is gonna be abt just roll with it I promise we're gonna get some real JohnZee action soon rather than a quick kiss scene) (And I know this is a little OOC with Zee willing to make out all the time but hey, deal with it—)

(Also this chapter deal with heavy domestic violence so if you're not comfortable with this, please skip the chapter)

On my way back, my phone rang. I looked down, and it was Daddy. I pulled over on the side of the road and answered the phone. "Daddy! Why are y—"

"Where are you, Sara?! Laurel's back home, where are you?!"

"At a friend's."

"You couldn't have told me?!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I was in the moment, and completely forgot to tell you."

"Which friend is it?"

"Do I really have to tell you?"

"Unless you want to get grounded and have a few new marks, then I would strongly suggest you tell me right now, Sara Alexandra."

"Fine, I'll tell you. I was at Len's."

"Le- Le- Leonard?! I- I THOUGHT I— How the hell did you get there?! Laurel is here in Me—... forget it. Come home. Now. Now, Sara."

"I know, I'm on the way, don't worry, Dad."

"How are you... you stole your sister's motorcycle again, didn't you?!"

"In my defense, I didn't steal her bike, Daddy. Laurel gave it to me and said I could use it."

"Get. Home. Right. Now," he growled. Shit, I'm in for it... I hung up and sped down, going to Metropolis. I pulled up to the driveway and parked the motorcycle in the garage. "Sara Alexandra Lance!!" I heard from inside. (And yes, I just popped my first name into her middle name, please do not mind me) I walked into the kitchen and saw Dad sitting at the table, red in the face, bottle of whiskey in hand almost all gone. "What, Dad?!"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT LEONARD'S HOUSE?! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE HIM! YOU KNOW I DON'T APPROVE OF YOU TWO—"

"Dad, listen, I was at the mall with Lisa, then we went back and we all had lunch. Nothing happened, I promise."

"With a girl like you on their house? No boy, older or not, will not "let nothing happen" with a girl that looks like you. Sara, what were you doing?! What were you doing at Leonard's?!"

"Like I said, Dad, I was at the mall with Lisa."

"Liar," Laurel coughed out. "LAUREL! WE HAD A—"

"OH, SO YOU'RE LYING NOW?!"

"Daddy! I promise, Leonard and I are just friends!"

"JUST FRIENDS, MY ASS!" He raised his hand, about to slap me, and my eyes started to sting and tear up. Wait, what the hell am I doing? I'm apart of the League. What am I doing? I smirked and chuckled. "BITCH! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! YOU SHOULD BE SCAR—" I cut him off by grabbing his arm, and judo-flipping him to the ground, putting a foot on his chest as I smirked down at him again. "This is for what you did to Laurel after what happened with Queen," I told him. I punched him in the stomach. "This is for beating Mom until she couldn't even see straight and putting her in a coma for a week," I said, kicking him in the dick. I raised my fist back and aimed it towards his face. "And this? This is for the years of pain and suffering and mistreatment you've give me and my sister, dickwad," I told him, my fist meeting his face. He got knocked out instantly. "SARA ALEXANDRA! WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. DO?!" Laurel yelled.

"I punched the jackass that beat you until you pissed blood for a week. What would you have done, Laurel?"

"Sara. You just knocked our father out. Do you realize what you've done?!"