MHS Pt. 2

"Come on, this is where I shine!" I told him, grabbing his hand, weaving through the hallway. "Luv, everyone's staring," he pointed out. I looked around, and he was right. On our way to the cafeteria, someone grabbed my shoulder. "OLIVER, I SWEAR TO- Oh, hi, Hal."

"Hey, Zee. Who's the new guy?"

"Right. John, this is Hal Jordan, Hal, this is John."

"Nice to meet you, mate. Just came from England last week, so sorry for my accent."

"Completely fine, bro. Anyways, yeah, I'm Hal Jordan, dumb jock of the school."

"Nice. The name's Constantine. John Constantine. Pleasure."

"How'd you get to be friends with Zee so fast? I was chasing after her ass for two weeks before she considered me a friend."

"Gotta be a British thing. Alright, let's go, Luv." After he grabbed his lunch and I teleported mine from my bag, I lead him to the table of the Super Hero Girls, in the corner of the cafeteria. "Wait, how many classes are you guys in together?" Jess asked.

"Believe it or not, we have basically the same schedule minus last period."

"Oh, really? What does he have for seventh period?"

"I had no idea you could do this, but he has another history class as his elective," I said. My phone vibrated in my pocket and thoroughly scared me. I looked and it was the Instagram DMs. Twenty. All of them were saying something along the lines of:

Is it true what Ollie posted?

Saw you two during break!! OTP

OMG Already!?!

"Don't mind that. Just some DM's asking about me and Constantine," I said before starting on my lunch.

"HEY, EVERY-" Leslie started before Kara stood up. "SHUT UP BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT, WILLIS!" Kara shouted, cutting her off. Hopefully, that'll make her back off. Babs gasped. "Zee, check Leslie's page!"

"Oh, God," I said, rolling my eyes. I looked down, and sure fucking enough, she just posted something on me and John. First pic, me and John hugging. Second one, John helping me up after I tripped. Third, us two standing together with my hand on his shoulder after we finished our miles. Fourth, me holding his hand and walking him through the hallway. Fifth, us smiling at each other and blushing in math. Alright, the others I can let go, but what the fuck, she was still running for the third one! Doesn't she have her own life?! What the hell! '"Not my boyfriend" my ass' was the caption. A new text from Daddy appeared.

Daddy: ZATANNA!

what is it daddy I'm at school

Daddy: "someone" meaning your cousin Zach sent me a few posts of you at school. YOU DID THAT WITH THAT BASTARD?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM

ok I'm so gonna kill Zach when I get back. And also I said that he's a nice person, didn't I?

Daddy: oh I am not going to believe you until you show me some hard proof that he is not a poor bastard that will take you for granted

Oh my gosh daddy I swear take my word for it he is one of the nicest people I've known and do not give me that bull crap excuse of bringing up Kara and her expulsion from Smallville high!

Daddy: Love, I care for you, deeply, but I just want to keep you safe

daddy I'm 17 and a half I can make my own decisions I can protect myself