Train

(sorry for the long wait between chapters, I have a lot of schoolwork/tests to do)

I sighed and went through the door and took the coat off, placing it on a coat rack that was placed on our right.

"Alright, everyone, let's move!" I called. The rest of us went into the place, and it sprung to life. Sara pulled her staffs out and assumed her offensive stance, Hal's ring emitted a green glow of energy and he flew into the air, magic buzzed out of my hands and the jewelry pieces my lovely boyfriend and his friend gave me started to glow, Cisco's hands gave off his light blue breach energy, Oliver knocked another arrow into his bow, and Shiera and Carter flew into the air next to Hal and me, their maces glowing with power. "Let's fight."

Sara flung herself into battle, whirling around in a fight in a rhythm that only she could hear.

"SA—" I started to shout, seeing that someone was about to come at her back. Oliver shot the thing in the head. "Watch your back, Canary!" He called. Cisco ported himself up to where Oliver's post was and blasted the villain in the face, which was about to hit Oliver. "Watch your own, Oliver, Jesus Christ!" I flew myself through the battle, blasting my way through as Carter and Shiera backed me up, hitting anyone that I didn't get in the face with their maces, which was not many. I gave the rest of them a platform to follow up into the air. Oliver hopped on. "Thank you for the lift."

"Don't mention it, Oliver." He shot arrow after arrow at every villain around us. "Bollocks. I'm out. Zee, do you mind?" He asked after a few minutes. Guess there were more than 20 villains around here.

"Goddammit, Oliver-"

"Just do it for God's sake!"

"Erujnoc," I chanted, creating another full quiver of arrows for him. That won't run out. "Don't expect any more favors from me, Oliver," I said to him. Before I could take someone out, a sniper shot my leg, hitting me with something that dampened my powers. Both Oliver and I went flying to the ground before Carter caught Oliver and Shiera caught me. "Thank you, Shiera. I'm gonna take my chances on the ground though. It'll be more safe than in the air, especially without my powers."

"Sure thing, Zee. Hold on tight." She dropped me to the ground, and I fell next to Sara. I looked up, and Oliver was standing on Carter's back, flying around everywhere and hitting shots with deadly accuracy. "Where the hell did you find those? The arrows you were using I conjured with my magic, and those must've disappeared."

"Picked em' up on the way around, my dear," he answered. "Don't fuckin' call m-" I started before someone almost hit one over the head. "Watch out!" Sara called. She and I were back to back, fighting AI after AI.

"Where'd you learn how to do that? It's no League training, but, how?" Sara asked as I kicked and punched my way around.

"Like I said, after Oliver raped me, I figured out that I needed to protect myself without magic," I explained quickly.

An explosion went off in front of us, and it blasted me to the ground and blew Sara back before she did a back aerial walkover and landed on her feet. (Back layout) I tried to stand up, but, something was wedged in my knee. I fell over and cursed. "Motherfu-" I started before Cisco breached over to where both of us were. "Hold still," Cisco told me, shooting a small blast of his powers onto my leg, shooting the collar thing off. I felt the familiar surge of magic flow through me, the magic in my jewelry already doing its job and healing it slowly. "Thank you, Cisco. Laeh," I muttered, my magic doing its work quickly and healing the injury. "Let's kick some ass and show these League members what we're made of." All of us flung ourselves into battle, punching and throwing ourselves through the villains.