Change

(BTW Constantine's gonna be a little flirty jackass in this chapter since i literally threw that part of his character out the window in the previous chapters so have fun seeing him channel his inner Soarin-)

(Also also the new nickname he gave Zee (Princess) comes from "Play Hard to Get" and a bunch of other SoarinDash fanfics don't come at me-)

The sunlight hit my face, and I slowly awoke. "Good morning, Love," I heard. I smiled and looked up at him. "Daddy! You didn't have to stay here the whole time. I would've been fine."

"Time for school, yes?"

"Yes! Thank you, Daddy." I rolled out of bed and finished up my morning routine. Daddy walked out of my room, and I walked downstairs, all freshened up and in my school clothes. I went to the kitchen, ate a cereal bar, and then took my fat-burning shake. What? How else do you think I'm so skinny? It's definitely not because I exercise, and most definitely not because I diet. I eat at Sweet Justice the whole day. "Thanks, Daddy! I'm off to school now! Bye!"

"Bye, Zee!" I walked out and to the limo. He dropped me off at Metro's. I suppose I could just teleport, but, I'm not going to risk having all of the idiots at school knowing that I'm an actual magician. "Dash."

"Zee! What's up?"

"I'll take my Half-Cal latte and a croissant."

"Oh, no special orders? Nothing for your new boyfriend or whatever?"

"Yeah, no. That lasted as long as you and Soarin or whatever the heck his name is." (Sorry y'all I just had to kinda obsessed with soarindash rn don't mind me)

(God first a Rolling Quartz reference now a MLP reference wtf is up with me-)

"Actually, Zee. As much as I hate it, we're still going," she said, shooting me one of those signature smirks. "Alright, then, as long as you and Quibble or whatever the hell his name was lasted."

"Goddamn you, Zatanna Zatara."

"DASH! SHUT UP, STOP TALKING, AND GET THE LADY HER LATTE!" Her boss yelled. I smirked. She made my order so fast, it's like she has super-speed or something. (COUGH COUGH GIRL TOTALLY DOESNT HAVE SUPER SPEED AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA) I walked out and to the limo. "No extra order this time, Miss Zatara?" The driver asked.

"My friend just needed a drink one time. He was running late and couldn't get his stuff."

"Well, Miss Zatara, we are here."

"Thank you, Adam." I exited the limo, and went to school. "Hey, girls," I told them. "What's wrong, Zee?" Jess asked before looking around. "Where's... oh, there he is. John!" She called. Ugh. I rolled my eyes. He walked over here, and I just folded my arms. There's no way in Hell I'm ever talking to this bastard. "Zee? Hello, Earth to Zee!!"Babs said. I sighed. "Not in the mood, Babs. I gotta go." I walked over to my locker. Someone tapped my shoulder. I whipped my head around, ready to tell my friends to leave me alone. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Oh. It's you, Leslie. What do you want this time?"

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Okay, one, he's not my boyfriend, two, he's with my friends. You're welcome to go talk to him, but, he'll just tell you the same thing. Now fuck off before I kick your ass," I told her, sipping my latte.

~Kara's PoV~

"Alright, what in the fuck happened overnight? Zee wouldn't even look at you. Did a demon brainwash her or something?" I asked, seeing Zee walk off.

"No, not exactly. Let's just say that was the wrong time for her to ask what I did to piss that demon off."

"What'd you do?"