Ch. 18

(Before y'all start bashing me through the screen for not including that many ships:

I said this was mainly a JohnZee/Constantine x Zatara fanfic in the beginning, right?

Anyway, ON WIT DA CHAPTER)

"Let's say we finished what we started earlier?" I suggested. He smirked. Oh, how I've missed that. "I'd thought you'd never ask, Luv," he responded, moving his head down to kiss me. He ran his hand through my hair as I kicked my legs up to wrap around his waist in one smooth motion. He wrapped his arms around my back and my ass and pushed me against the wall, letting me drop to the ground. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I allowed him access, parting my lips. He held my ass again, and sunk even deeper into the kiss as I fought back with as much force as he was coming onto me with while he ran his hands through my hair. Teeth against tongue, tongue against tongue. We stayed there, in an endless fight for dominance for God knows how long, only stopping for air. Normally, I would be disgusted by the place I was in, but, at the moment, being with John was the only thing that mattered. "You wanna take it somewhere else?" I asked, pulling away for a second, knocking our foreheads together. "Yeah," he responded. "I am almost 100% sure that my dad will kill us if he catches us again. Is Chas at your place?"

"Nah, he's busy at work. Won't be back until tomorrow night. My place, then?" I pulled him down again for another kiss. "Shinav," I murmured against his lips. "Mmh... God, Zee... you're perfect," he moaned, trying to take my shirt off while I slightly chuckled against his lips, inhaling his scent. "Goddammit, Zatara, why can't you dress like normal people?! How do you even—" he started before I cut him off, chuckling. "Watch and learn, Brit." I undid my tie (like I put in the intro chapter it's a different outfit, the OG universe/show that this was based on was DC Super Hero Girls, the 2019 reboot of a Cartoon Network show) and then undid my shirt, tossing it carelessly over my shoulder. My magic did the rest, folding it neatly in the corner. "Ah, there it is..."

"Eitnu," I whispered, his tie undoing itself and rolling neatly. I easily took his shirt off, and he pushed me onto the couch, climbing on top of me. "I meant what I said, Luv. I only have eyes for you. Don't every forget that, got it?" He told me, sucking on the piece of skin right above my collarbone as I moaned under him, leaving a small love bite. "Mmh... John... you're amazing at this..."

"This show's just beginning, Luv. Let's get this started," he said, trickling his fingers down the front of my body, down to my miniskirt line. He slipped his hand into my panties, slipping one finger into my core. "Well, I'll be damned. You are soaking wet, Luv," he told me, pulsing in and out. Two in. Three. Four. In and out, strong and hard.

"Mmh... God, that feels so good, John.... Don't stop... don't stop, don't, don't, don't... oh, God..." I became undone, releasing my load on his fingers. He pulled his hand of my pants, and wiped the sticky substance off, but not before licking a part of it off. "Well, I'll be damned," he said again. "That's gotta be the best shit I've tasted in a while."

"Glad you enjoyed. John, maybe we should—" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth farther than he had before as he unzipped my skirt and threw it off to the side as I used my magic to fold it neatly and place it near my shirt. He picked me up and threw me against the wall. One arm went to my right side, the other one holding my back as he pressed me closer to him. I could feel the head of his dick start pushing into my core, only separated by the delicate violet panties I was wearing and his pants.

"I'm so lucky I went to that stupid show..." he murmured against my lips. I chuckled. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be here, with the boy I love." I whispered, pulling my lips away from his before he returned to the kiss, more passionately and more hungry than he ever did before.