Ch. 42

(So since my book for SOME strange reason is high as hell on the rankings for Olicity (Wattpad ranking), I'ma give y'all some Olicity action, enjoy!!!! Oh plus Nick Necro's coming back in the chapter later too)

(Ye I also felt like I didn't put enough Olicity in here even tho I said it was a mainly Magicblazer/JohnZee book so here you go loves)

~Felicity's PoV, Star City~

"Felicity! Sweetie!" Mom called from downstairs. I sighed and put my homework down before walking down to see my mom in a revealing scarlet dress with a designer bag. It's 3:15 right now, I just got out of SCU's final class for the day. And I've still got to study for my next midterm. And she's leaving this early. "Yeah?" (SCU=Star City University. She's gonna transfer over to MIT later don't worry she'll also move down to the East Coast)

"I'm going out for work. Try not to burn the house down or anything, okay?" She asked. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, Mom. Have fun or whatever."

"Thank you, baby! Don't stay up too late!" She called as she walked out the door. I am really missing Oliver...

I wonder if Zatanna can get me over to Metropolis so I can see him. It's worth a shot. I pulled my phone out and opened my chat with her.

Hey, Zee?

~Zee's PoV, Metropolis~

After we were finished with the demon, we teleported back home. Chas was at work, and the apartment was empty. I didn't even bother with the soundproof spell. It was quiet except for our breathing and light moans. I sunk down onto him, our hips flushed together as we both moaned, his hands around my hips and digging into my skin, hard enough to make slight indents, just how I like it. Of course, that's when my phone goes off. "Ignore it," John told me, flipping so that he was on top, slowly pulsing into me. He's going slower than usual. It feels nice. "At the very best, it's most likely Leslie spreading shit about me again. At the worst, it's Batman calling in because there's some zombie apocalypse. I think I better check that." I reached over and checked. 

Felicity: Hey, Zee?

"Or, it's Felicity..."

Yeah? What's up?

God, it is hard to type with one hand, let alone when you're experiencing literal heaven right above you...

Felicity: I'm sorry, can you please teleport me over to Metropolis? 

It's just been so long since I've seen Oliver and I kind of want to visit him

"Aw," I said out loud. "What's goin' on, Luv?"

"Nothing. Felicity's just being impossibly adorable and so cheesy right now."

Of course. Give me one second

"Felicity wants me to port her here so she can visit Oliver," I told John. "Guess that means we've gotta get changed?" He assumed, getting off of me. "Yeah. Sserd," I muttered, our clothes flying back to us. I opened a portal.

Go ahead.

Felicity stepped through. Oh, my God, she's so pretty. Even with her black gothic vibe, she's gorgeous. Oliver definitely doesn't deserve her. "Hey, Felicity. Let's go. I can show you the way. John, I'll be right back, then we can finish what we started, okay?" I said, kissing his cheek. "Might as well walk ya' t' the door." I opened the door and we walked out into the hallway. "So, this is where you two live."

"Yeah."

"It's nice. Small, but nice."

"Thanks." We walked out the door, and right outside, Chas was there, holding hands with some black-haired girl. "Chas?" Both John and I asked. "Who's this?"