Team Central

(Mk so here's a chapter for y'all Captain Canary fans plus Sara's a badass and one of my favorites on the shows, plus I'm introducing a shit ton of new Arrowverse characters (Felicity, Cisco, etc.) in this chapter, so yea if you're not familiar with that show series and got a few hunded hours to kill/a few months of binge watching, I would definitely recommend watching it if you're 11 and above)

(Also yes ik this isn't canon with Sara and Lisa and stuff going in at the same time, but hey, I want some Team Flash stuff—)

(Also also a few changes to the og flash universe (as far as season 3 I think). The particle accelerator obviously still happened, but, Caitlin has her powers and her hair is permanently white because of her powers. Team Flash goes out to Lisa, but not Leonard, Julian is included in the team, Nora's still killed, Henry and only Henry was killed in the particle accelerator blast. And I think that's it)

~Sara's PoV, right before Zee texts her, Central City~

"Lenny! Sara! I'm going out to Jitters! Want anything?" Lisa called. 

"Just say you want to see Cisco, jeez," I responded. "But, I will come with. Len?"

"I don't really want to see my baby sister make out with her boyfriend. I'll pass."

"Okay, you'll take your usual, then?"

"Yeah. Just a medium black coffee."

"Alright, be back in a few," I told him, kissing him briefly, rising up from under his covers, putting my canary outfit on underneath my street clothes. 

"Great, let's go," Lisa said, spinning her car keys around her finger. On the way to Jitters, my phone rang. I looked down, and it was Zee. Oh, shit. What kinda fight did they get into? Zee's dad called her a bitch?

"Sara, we are here, get out," Lisa told me. "Who was that you were talking to?" She asked.

"A friend in Metropolis. I was living with her for a day or two after I knocked my dad out, but she got into a giant fight with her dad over her boyfriend, he called her a bitch, and she's going out to live with her boyfriend right now."

"Oh. Where are you going?"

"I told her that I was gonna stay in Central. Can I..?"

"As long as you two aren't loud as hell, go ahead. Where... are you going to still go to Metropolis High?"

"She got transportation down, I just want someplace to stay."

"Well, our door is open, if you care to stay." I smiled. "Thank you. You don't know what you're doing for me, Lisa. I know you don't like me dating your brother, so, thank you."

"Yeah, sure, just don't let me catch you fucking on the couch or something like that."

"Got it." We walked through the doors, and I saw a pretty black-haired girl and some blonde dude making out. Huh. Wait, hold up a fucking second... is that Oliver? Oh, God... oh, no...

"Sara, why are you staring at that—"

"Shut up, Lisa, it's the guy my sister is dating," I hissed at her, taking my phone out and taking a single photo of them and sent it to Laurel.

Me: Laur, what was that about him changing? He's here, in CC Jitters, with some bitch

Laurel: I don't believe you. I'm gonna need more proof.

Me: Sure, hang on

This time, instead of just a picture, I took a short video.

Me: That enough proof for you, sis? Follow Zee's path, go straight to kicking this bastard's ass