Newcastle

~ Sara's PoV, a week ago~

"Hey," I said, tapping Zee's cousin's shoulder. "Oh, yeah?"

"Can you teleport me and the rest of my friends back to Central City, please? Leonard Snart's apartment. Can you do that, please?"

"Of course."

"Your friends..? Including the villains?"

"Yes."

"Alright." He teleported the six of us back to Central City. "Cisco, can I talk to you, please?" I asked. The two of us went inside another room. "Are you going to accept?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah. I'm going."

"You're seventeen...?"

"Your point? If it gets me the fuck away from my abusive father, I'll take about any offer."

"Don't you need to finish high school?"

"Please, Cisco. I'm good. Besides, I'm a senior."

"What about Leonard?"

"He'll understand." I walked out and went to Len. "Leonard? Can I talk to you, please?"

"Of course, Sara. What is it?" He asked once I pulled him into his room.

"Cisco and I, we got pulled aside with some other supers."

"Yes, you did. What about it?"

"Batman offered all of us a spot on the Justice League."

"Well, that's great. Are you going to accept?"

"I was planning on."

"Planning on? What do you mean?"

"I told them that I... oh, forget it. Would you be fine if I left?"

"Of course I will," he said, putting a hand on my cheek. Someone knocked at the front door. Jesus Christ, what is it now? I opened the door to a very angry dad. "SARA ALEXANDRA LANCE!" He yelled, pulling me out by the ear. "Oh my God, what the fuck! Dad, let me go!"

"What is this?! WHAT IS THIS?! Sleeping with Leonard?! Knocking me out?! BLACK CANARY?! WHERE- WHERE DID YOU EVEN LEARN THIS?! HOW YOU DID THIS?!"

"League of Assassins, Daddy," I shot, throwing his hand off me and pulling my mask off, pushing my jacket back on. "You had it coming to you. If you didn't want this to happen, you wouldn't have beat me, Laurel, and Mom to oblivion!"

"We are going STRAIGHT TO YOUR SISTER! RIGHT NOW!"

"How did you even find me?!"

"You ran off, first place I checked was here. I saw that you weren't here. I checked again after searching the whole goddamn east coast for you. Sara Alexandra, you are coming home. Right. Now!"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"No. I am not coming with you. Any. Goddamn. Where."

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it, Sara?"

"Ooh, you really shouldn't have said that," I told him, going closer to him. "Oh, yeah? And why's that, Sara?"

"I'm sorry, are you just so used to me being the scared little girl that cowers before you? Because I am going to let you goddamn know that I will not hesitate to put you on your ass."

"Oh, please," he shot back. "Wanna bet, Daddy?" I spat, kicking him in the face with my heel, pinning him to the ground, my fist raised about to punch him in the face. "I don't fucking think so," I smirked before punching him in the face, knocking him out instantly. That felt good... I went back to Leonard's apartment. "Alright, I'm back. Sorry about that. Barry? Cisco? Are you two going to accept?"