𝚂𝚎𝚡 𝙸𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 (𝟹𝟽)

𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 - 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍.

"Happy New Year!" The group cheered— well most of the group

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Happy New Year!" The group cheered— well most of the group. Corbyn just stayed right behind Fallon, her being the only one to know about the situation as he hoped it would stay that way.

They may have just gotten together but they were best friends before that.

"How are you doing?" Fallon bit her lip as she gave him a bit of sympathy. Corbyn bit his own as he looked at her, he was slightly embarrassed due to being the definition of a horny teenage boy at the moment especially as he wanted to take it decently slow.

"Fine," he winced as he spoke which made Fallon make up her own mind as she extended a hand to him. He just gave her a questioning look.

"We both have problems, Corbyn Matthew, let's solve them," Fallon spoke quietly. She noticed his hesitation still as she took another step. He was scared to mess it up, but Fallon was impatient and knew it was going to happen sooner or later. "Please, trust me on this, Corbs."

Corbyn ran a hand through his hair as he took her hand with his other, loving the way it felt in his. Fallon smiled widely as she winked at him, looked around to see no one really looking as she ran him up the stairs.

"Your's or mine?" Fallon asked the blonde. Corbyn didn't say anything for a minute as a thought clicked in his mind. Using the way he was holding her hand he pulled her in for a soft kiss.

"For new year luck," he told her cutely. Fallon blushed as she gave him a peck on his cheek.

"For that, we can go to your room," she told him. Corbyn smiled as he pulled her with him down the hall.

"So you were joking earlier on that truth, right?" Corbyn asked as he opened the door surprisingly calm. Fallon looked at him with a small blush.

"I've been saving myself," she joked as she walked past him.

"For who?" Corbyn retorted as he shut and locked the door behind him. Fallon giggled softly as she kicked off her heels, shrinking two inches as she walked up to him slowly, pressing him getting toe to toe with the boy, smiling as he backed up against the door, his hands on her waist.

"Some really hot blonde that I've been waiting for to make a move," Fallon grinned. Corbyn smirked as he spun the two around, Fallon's back hitting the door.

"This a good move?" Corbyn whispered. Fallon bit her bottom lip as she stared into his eyes. Everything was so perfect.

Corbyn looked back at her with everything in his eyes. Love, passion, and sexy sweet.

He pressed his lips on hers as he bent his neck down just a bit. The seven-inch difference in the two being adorable to him but in some ways uncomfortable as he finally tapped on her back thigh signaling for her to jump.