𝙾𝚑, 𝚂𝚑𝚒- (𝟸𝟼)

"Does anyone have a spare tampon or pad for that matter?" Claire asked panicked

"Does anyone have a spare tampon or pad for that matter?" Claire asked panicked. Fallon's lips slightly parted as she shook her head. Her birth control stopped her periods and she knew Ayla was on the same one as she was due to paying for the separate bills.

"I take the same as you do, or what I thought you did," Lillah muttered as she grabbed her purse checking to see if she did have an extra one.

"Oh, I take it, but I still got one today," Claire ranted quickly as she started to pull all the drawers out of the dresser.

"I'll go get one from the front desk get it to you and then go buy a box, but just so you know you need to talk to your doctor," Ayla informed Claire.

"Trust me, I will," Claire sighed. "Thanks, Ayla."

"So, mood swings have stopped," Fallon started as the group of girls walked into the venue in Sydney, Australia. It was the last show for a while and Fallon knew the boys were going to make it great.

"Called my doctor and she said she was scheduling an appointment with me a month from now when she gets back from her vacation," Claire told the three girls, sipping her smoothie at the end of her statement.

Ayla wrapped an arm around Fallon and Lillah as she walked, the two girls obviously being taller than the girl at five feet tall, but she didn't let it affect her as she continued on the conversation. "So you have to go through another period before your doctor's appointment? So we have to go through another one of your periods before your doctor's appointment?"

"I wasn't that bad," Claire scoffed. Lillah let out a 'ha' as she tossed her head back.

"You were so bipolar the entire week," Lillah told her. "Hell, you got pissed because you liked Jack so much."

"I wasn't pissed, I was frustrated," Claire excused making Fallon start to laugh.

"Just if we party tonight, use a fucking condom," she told Claire.

"Same goes for you," Claire retorted.

"Haven't been laid since February 18th, 2017," Fallon informed annoyed.

"Holy shit, that would have actually been close to 463 days from Zach's birthday wouldn't it?" Lillah laughed. Fallon was serious as she gave Lillah a look.

"I've kept track, 559 days since I fucked someone," Fallon groaned, a little too loudly as the boys had walked by just at that moment stopping at that.

"That's more than a year," Eben laughed loudly followed by Jonah with;

"How is that possible?"

"Five hundred and fifty-nine days?" Zach said in shock, "I've had sex at least twenty times since then."

"I've had it about sixty-nine times," Jack smirked as he glanced at Claire who just gave him a blank stare until she started to blush with a smile, no one really expecting much.