𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙳𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 (𝟸𝟸)

Fallon stared at the scar on her shoulder through her reflection

Fallon stared at the scar on her shoulder through her reflection. It felt like it got more prominent as the days went on.

Correction, as the days went on with Oliver.

He was toxic and everyone knew. Ayla knew, the band knew— Corbyn for sure knew, even Fallon knew. She just needed him to get over Corbyn.

"Fallon!"

Speak of the devil.

Fallon quickly tossed on her cardigan just as Corbyn walked into her room. He brought his brows together as he came to a halt.

"It's going to be pretty hot out today, Fal," he informed her. The boys had kept a promise to Ayla and he was still clueless about the argument, even if it could change everything for the better.

Fallon shrugged as if she planned on it as she walked to her closet to put her shoes on.

"What happened to converse chic?" Corbyn wondered, his voice finally hitting annoyed. Fallon wasn't the same Fallon when she was herself.

Now she's with Oliver.

"What's up with all the questions, Corbyn?" Fallon asked as she put her hair up in a cute messy bun.

"First of all, I've asked one question and stated one statement. And second of all," Corbyn told her boldly. Fallon waited patiently for what he was going to say next, but the minute his eyes met here he couldn't finish with what he wanted. What happened to Corbyn Matthew, or Corbs? Why can't you see I'm right here? Why do you settle for him, when you deserve the world? "Never mind."

"You are a horrible liar," Fallon smiled up at him. Corbyn just gave her a tight smile. "Stop with those fake smiles."

Corbyn looked at her and the words just spilled out, "Stop making me have a fake smile."

Fallon stepped up to him with an accusing finger, "I am not making you."

Corbyn shook her head, she doesn't understand. "What happened to the Fallon from a month ago?"

Fallon just scoffed. He's pulled the card just about every day since Oliver came back in the picture.

"I am that Fallon," she said with her voice raised. Corbyn arched a brow getting her to think back to what she said. She raised her voice at him and when it hit hurt it showed as her face immediately fell, "I'm sorry. I forgot who I was talking to for a minute."

Corbyn wasn't satisfied at all as Fallon began to try and walk out of the room in embarrassment. She didn't like who she was becoming, but she ignored that emotion.

"Who did you think you were talking to? Oliver? That's not healthy, Fal," Corbyn pointed out as he grabbed her wrist.

"What are you here for anyway, Corbyn?" Fallon wondered.