𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 (𝟹𝟷)

"Fallon!" Ashley squealed as she hugged the girl

"Fallon!" Ashley squealed as she hugged the girl. Fallon laughed lightly as she hugged her back.

"How have you been?" Fallon asked as the two finally pulled away as she looked at the blonde. "You look so nice."

Ashley blushed as she nodded her head towards the living room where everyone but Ashley, Fallon, and Ayla were.

"Who the hell are they?" Ayla asked as her eyes locked on the two boys sitting by the couch. Ashley pulled her in for a quick hug before the three looked back to the boys. The lighter haired boy with a hand through his hair and the darker haired one with a grin on his face. Even Fallon had to admit they looked very good.

"Lillah's brothers," Ashley whispered as she looked at him. Fallon took in a sharp breath as the lighter haired one looked at her, his icy blue eyes winking at her as he bit his lip.

"Damn," she mumbled.

"I'm always going to ship you with my brother, but I would do him before losing a chance because you go into a never-ending relationship with Corbyn," Ashley said as if it was her master plan, Fallon barely listened to it as the light-haired boy flirted through his eyes. She knew when people did it to her seeing as she used to be the queen of it, now she just bit her lip as she stared at him.

He was like Corbyn with an amazing look, Corbyn might beat him in Fallon's eyes though. But he definitely didn't have a sign on his back saying 'Best Friend' in big and bold letters.

"I might do just that," Fallon mumbled as she spun on her heel to face the two blondes. "How do I look?"

"Perfect, now put in a good word for me," Ashley winked as Fallon smiled at her and walked into the living room. It was a Why Don't We Thanksgiving so all the families were together with the boys there but nowhere to be seen. Fallon only knowing they arrived by texting Corbyn.

"Fal, have you met my brothers?" Lillah asked as she hopped off the couch to go to her friend, she wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"No, I have not," Fallon said as she looked at the boys.

"Well, this is Chase," Lillah said pointing to the dark-haired one. She then turned to the other one who gave Fallon a head nod, "And this is Torrence Kennedy."