𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 (𝟷𝟻)

It was no surprise to anyone but Fallon and Corbyn that when they woke up that everyone was around them, smiling at the couple as Fallon squinted at first, tightening her grip on his shirt before looking at everyone

"What the hell?" Corbyn mumbled the minute he saw them. He looked at Fallon again, meeting eyes with her as she finally let go of his shirt. "Why are they here?"

He asked this to make it obvious he didn't want the audience which in the end just made Fallon laugh to herself before she sat up. Immediately feeling a chill.

"Don't act like we were the only ones that slept together—" Fallon cut herself off with wide eyes. "That is not what I meant."

Jack laughed and jumped in the small space between Fallon and Corbyn, wrapping an arm around both of their shoulders.

"I think it's exactly what you meant," he chuckled. Fallon and Corbyn shared a look before Corbyn helped out.

"Where were you last night, Jack?"

Jack's lips parted as he looked at Corbyn. Corbyn didn't understand but Fallon did as she went wide-eyed immediately.

She laughed to herself with a proud smile as Claire gave Jack a worried look. Of course, her laugh got cut off by the nagging of her ringtone which was the sound of typing. All that meant was it was someone from the publishing company.

"I have to take this," she told them all as she hopped off the bed, passing Claire and mumbling a small, "I won't say anything."

Just as she opened the door she turned back to the large group. "Nothing happened."

"I bet," Jonah called after her as she stepped into the hall. He then turned to Corbyn. "Sorry, man."

Corbyn just nodded and pushed himself off the bed. He looked at his band and Eben, not even caring that Fallon's closest friends were there. That was on the far side of the back of his head. "Last night was a night I wouldn't trade in, even if I still didn't get the girl."

Meanwhile, Fallon, who was just tired still, was answering the call from Elizabeth Rose. The editor of Sinuous Time.

"Fallon?" Elizabeth checked. Fallon replied with a weak greeting as she slid down the hall wall, everything from the night previous crashing down.

She couldn't believe she literally changed in front of Corbyn. She couldn't believe she told Corbyn her story. Most of all, she couldn't believe she fell asleep in the same bed as him.

"You're in Cologne, correct?" Elizabeth asked. Fallon brought her eyebrows together as she replied.

"Tomorrow," she says as she played with the frays in her sweater.

"So you're in Berlin?" the British woman asked.

"Yes—" Fallon didn't get anything else in before the girl on the other side of the call cut her off.