𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 (𝟷𝟺)

To say the relationship between Corbyn and Fallon never changed was a bit of an overstatement

To say the relationship between Corbyn and Fallon never changed was a bit of an overstatement. They changed.

Not a lot.

But they changed, Corbyn changed his way of looking at her. In a good way, though. He looked at her and saw some brave, wonderful amazing girl. For Fallon, she just felt vulnerable. She took any look he gave her as fake and sympathetic.

But today, on May 16th, Corbyn was going to make their friendship even better than before. Even if he did wake Fallon up before three in the morning to do so.

She wasn't exactly happy as she changed into clothes angrily. Not bothering to go into the bathroom. He'd seen her in a bikini before and even if she did have the smallest of crushes on him— which she denied— she knew he didn't feel the same so it didn't matter. Only if she knew.

He turned around, fighting against all hormones in his nineteen year old body because God damn did he want to look. It actually hurt to look away, but he respected Fallon and needed to show that.

Fallon just sighed as she zipped up her jeans, purposely leaving her shirt off as she said Corbyn's name. She was like a drunk hormonal teenager at times when she was tired and hormonal. She normally controlled it better but she needed to see his reaction.

He turned around expecting to see a shirt on her with her ready to go. "I don't care if you see me changing."

To say the least, Corbyn was shocked.

"Why are you so horny?" Corbyn chuckled as he tossed her the sweater from the bed, she grumbled as she put the sweater over her red bra. Red.

The one meant to attract guys and yet she couldn't do it to one guy. Corbyn Matthew Besson. The boy that drove her crazy and the boy she was slowly discovering feelings for.

Very slowly.

"This would be the time I would be dreaming about fucking Timothée Chalamet... or maybe even Ansel Elgort," Fallon ranted, not giving the boy beside her time to reply as she walked to the door. Deciding to put her shoes on in the elevator so she grabbed them quickly.

Corbyn sighed exhaustedly as he followed after the short brunette. Catching up to her near the doorway.

"Why do you like guys with strange last names?" Corbyn asked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, guiding her to the elevator. Unlike Zach, they didn't have a fear of it which was convenient because they stayed on the top floor and Fallon was tired and still didn't have her shoes on.

Nonetheless, Fallon answered the boy as she pressed the button beside the sliding doors. "Says the Besson."

"I like my name," Corbyn pointed out in fake offense.

"And I like theirs," Fallon retorted, leaning into the boy just a bit for extra warmth. Berlin, Germany was cold during the night.

"I bet you do," Corbyn mumbled under his breath jokingly. Fallon rolled her eyes and playfully slapped his chest as she nuzzled her head slightly closer to his shoulder. It was so comforting.