𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 (𝟸𝟺)

Do you know that feeling? The one where you know it's going to end badly, but there is too much holding you back from the last thing that just happens to make you take the wrong route? Fallon felt it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Do you know that feeling? The one where you know it's going to end badly, but there is too much holding you back from the last thing that just happens to make you take the wrong route? Fallon felt it. And she felt it bad, but she knew was her fault. From the minute she stepped into the high school and walked right into the dark-haired boy she kept going back. She kept tricking her mind into thinking he had changed.

She should've known better. She should've seen what was right in front of her, but she was never able to because of the dark-haired boy that made all good things bad ones.

~~~

Fallon went straight to bed that night and due to the plane ride, nobody thought anything of it, they did find something off when she walked to breakfast with something off about her.

She wasn't Fallon with Oliver but she definitely wasn't Fallon. In her eyes, she was a fuck up and that changed her even if she never thought her life would be affected by him again.

In her defense she wasn't thrown off by Oliver himself, she was thrown by the words. The words that actually hurt.

"Good morning, sunshine," Daniel smiled at her from the table everyone was sat at. She smiled a fake smile as she took a seat next to Corbyn tiredly.

"You okay?" Corbyn questioned so only she could hear. Fallon hesitated in her eyes as she nodded. That was the difference between passing off a lie and getting busted. Most people wouldn't notice the tiny, minimal hesitation in her eyes. He kept quiet for a moment as he stared at his drinks and then back to the extended family around him. "Hey what are the plans for today?"

"Free day," Zach answered sharing a look with Ayla with a boyish grin.

"I say we all explore for like an hour and then come back and hang out?" Jonah suggested hesitantly. Everyone nodded agreeing with the oldest of Why Don't We.

"Hey, giraffe, can you pass me the apple juice?" Eben asked Daniel with a cheesy smile.

It was an endless taunting for Daniel and it just made Fallon smile for a moment.

"I am not a giraffe!" Daniel exclaimed as he, nonetheless, passed the juice of amazingness to Eben. He then turned to Fallon, "You gonna eat, Fay-lyn?"

Fallon let out a fake laugh at the nickname, keeping her thoughts to herself as Ayla laughed to herself.

"Did you guys know that was the original way to pronounce her name? Once she was born they decided they wanted to call her Fallon because Fay-lyn is a name that could get made fun of," Ayla spit out as if it were the daily fact of the day.

"Ayla Grace, you are one to talk," Fallon said with rosy cheeks competing for those of what Zach's are at just about any moment he is around Ayla.

Everyone at the table was silent for a minute until Corbyn got the biggest smile on his face.

"Fay-lyn?"

"It sounded like failin'," Fallon defended as she got a cup of apple juice. Not really feeling something solid as she knew how she got when she felt her stomach twist. It normally meant she had a chance of throwing up.

It was a trait Ayla and her both shared.

"Whatever, make sure you are ready to go soon," Corbyn smiled cheesily as bit into his piece of bacon.

~~~

"What the hell did he do?" Corbyn asked as the two walked down Tokyo street. It looked beautiful in the mornings.

Fallon didn't answer as she continued to walk. Corbyn was quick to grab her by her forearm, pulling her back to him.

"Fal."

Fallon sighed as her fingers played with one another. "We broke up last night. Tour was too much for him."

Corbyn saw through but the way her eyes pleaded made him restrain from his next question as he nodded as if he believed it. He nodded and Fallon knew he didn't mean it. He was the only one to be able to see through the other.

"I want to go look around stores and such," Fallon told him as she looked down to her forearm, she didn't realize they began holding hands in the time. She didn't mind.

"Let's go, m'lady," he smiled at her as he guided her down the beautiful streets as the two laughed about whatever was brought up until they landed themselves in a music shop. Finding countless conversation starters. Of course, Corbyn starting the first one, "How come you never told me your dad was a producer?"

Fallon shrugged as she walked the isles of records, stopping once she saw a familiar cover.

"He was an amazing dad and all but my mom left because she couldn't stay with a producer. As much as I wished I didn't care, I do," Fallon told him as she picked up the vinyl, peeking into it to check if it was really it. She smiled as looked at the cover again.

"Marcy Playground?" Corbyn reading over her shoulder as he got even closer to her to where her back was on his chest. Neither of them saw anything wrong with that setup.

"Sex and Candy," Fallon smiled up to him. Corbyn chuckled immaturely as he took it in his hands.

"Sex is like candy," Corbyn smiled at her. Fallon rolled her eyes as she turned her head to look at him, noting how focused he was on the vinyl. "What? It is? It's sweet when you want it. Hard when you want it. Soft when you want it. And just a bit messy with the—"

"Corbyn Matthew Besson!" Fallon cut him off with a laugh. She grabbed the record from him as they continued to walk around.

"So did you get a record player?" Corbyn asked as he wrapped an arm over his shoulder.

"When the hell did you decide this conversation was going to be normal?" Fallon wondered as she stepped up to the register.

"When the hell did this conversation stop being normal? I never want to ever have a bland one those don't sit well," Corbyn smirked at her as he leaned up against the counter waiting for a worker. "Anyways, when you gonna answer. You know if you answer."

"I haven't met up with Henry yet," Fallon sighed. "I don't even know if I want to tell him about the record player, Corbs."

"お二人は愛らしい," the woman smiled at Corbyn and Fallon. Fallon's eyes widened slightly. She didn't understand. Corbyn didn't know what to say, he understood barely any of it and picked up on her body expression getting a hint.

"I'm sorry we don't speak..." Fallon trailed off politely. The woman nodded as she smiled and took the vinyl along with Fallon's debit card.

"You two are adorable," she said enunciating her words carefully.

Fallon went to tell her the truth but Corbyn had other plans. "Yeah..."

Fallon played along and laughed lightly with Corbyn.

"Thank you so much," Fallon told her as she took the vinyl and card back. "Have a nice day."

"You too."

Fallon smiled as she and Corbyn walked out of the record shop before the blonde smiled goofily as the two walked down the sidewalk.

"So we are adorable," Corbyn told her.

"I guess."