𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙴𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎 (𝟷𝟽)

"Why not that one?" Lillah asked as she subtly pointed to the blonde guy at the club

"Why not that one?" Lillah asked as she subtly pointed to the blonde guy at the club. He was built.

The boys were about to perform, but Lillah wanted to take the time to fulfill her promise. As for Fallon, she rejected every guy. She knew she needed to get over Corbyn because he was just a friend— a best friend— but at the same time couldn't get herself to.

"No thanks," Fallon mumbled as she sipped her Shirley Temple. She wasn't going to drink tonight in case she made another bad decision. And yes, another.

She told Lillah she liked Corbyn. For Zach he only talked to Fallon about it, for Lillah she talked to Fallon about it but would make so much more comments about the two than before. Fallon didn't think it was possible until Lillah brought it up at least once an hour at the moment.

"And I thought you rejecting a guy from Italy was bad..." Lillah trailed off as she took a drink from her spiked root beer.

Fallon laughed to herself as she stared off as Corbyn waved her over from beside the stage, trying to not get the fans to freak out and everything.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back," Fallon announced before she headed backstage.

"Go get 'em, girl," Lillah whooped quietly with a smirk as she sipped her drink, Fallon turning to look at her as she playfully rolled her eyes and flipped up her middle finger, or as she called it, 'A Fuck You Finger'.

She snuck up the stairs that led up to the stage, walking backstage to the place she knew Corbyn would be. He immediately grabbed her arm pulling her into the dressing room.

"I finished the book," he told her a giddy smile. It was so adorable that Fallon herself smiled.

"Did you like it?" Fallon asked. Corbyn didn't wait much longer as he pulled her in for high, lifting her off her toes in the process.

"I loved it," he mumbled into her ear, spinning her around slightly. "I'm proud of you."

Fallon smiled up at the boy cheerfully as he continued to hold her, finally setting her down but keeping his hands on her waist.

"Thank you, Corbs. That means a lot," she breathed out as she set her head in his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. It was comforting.

They stayed like that for another minute until Jack and Zach busted into the room, getting a jumpy Fallon.

"Woah," Jack mumbled as he looked between the two. Of course, to him, it seemed more than just friendly.

"Sorry to interrupt," Zach apologizing, sending Fallon a look.

"Nothing was going on," Fallon told them. Corbyn immediately coming in after with, "We're just friends."

Both comments hitting each other like bricks. Taking them in the wrong way. Fallon felt shot down and Corbyn just felt down. For Fallon she knew she liked him, she thought it was just a crush... that's not the case for Corbyn.

For the blonde, he knew he loved her, he was sure, and he knew he'd get her to love him back because he knew that they were going to be endgame. He just wished the girl would feel there same.

That's why when Fallon awkwardly excused herself, the boys both apologized to Corbyn, knowing how desperately in love he was.

Fallon headed straight to the light boards, needing a talk with her sister. Taking out every bit of stress, she emptied her thoughts, she needed to get over Corbyn.

"I don't know, are you sure you want to get over him?" Ayla asked as she leaned on the table, not touching any of the different panels as she was careful.

"Positive," Fallon agreed. Ayla let out a small disappointed sigh. She knew Fallon better than Fallon knew herself, but Fallon was stubborn. Very stubborn.

"Well, get with someone else, I guess," Ayla told her.

Fallon nodded as a guy dressed in all black came over to the girls, giving Ayla the cue. She stuck up a thumbs up and placed a headset over her ears as she slowly turned the lights to the stage.

"Light, camera, action, baby!" Ayla yelled in a voice no louder than a whisper. Fallon smiled as she watched her sister mess with the buttons. It reminded her of her dad when he'd take her with to record a new artist.

A part of her wished she could have a bigger interest in that than writing. The writing was her mom's thing that she inherited. It was always her second option, though. It would be after a softball career.

That used to be Fallon's dream. Playing center field for Team USA. That struggled when she got surgery on her shoulder. Something she doesn't talk about too much. But it died when she didn't accept her acceptance to Columbia University so she could raise Ayla.

That, of course, isn't her story at the moment.

~~~

"Good job tonight, boys," Fallon told them all from her spot on Corbyn's back as he carried her to the hotel pool. He was stronger than he looked. And he looked pretty strong with his abs, which Fallon would claim she hasn't been staring at, even if she was still focused on them by looking down over his shoulder.

She loved abs very, very much and Corbyn pulled them off very, very well.

"Thank you," Jonah smirked at her, finally not having to look down as Corbyn wasn't short even if he wasn't quite Jonah's height. Fallon being a whomping 5'3" did get decently hard to have a conversation with standing up.

"Means a lot," Daniel smiled at her as he opened the pool door. "But can I have Everleigh's number finally?"

Fallon, Lillah, and Ayla started laughing as the first girl just denied that and jumped down from Corbyn back, going straight to a pool chair to set her stuff down and take off her shirt, already leaving her pants off as it would be hard to get them on with the strings on the bottoms.

"She never said I could do that," Fallon told him as she lifted her shirt off and threw it down to her bag.

Lillah joined her and took off her jean shorts, already being okay with have no top on over her bikini top.

"When are you going to tell him about Alex?" Lillah asked quietly.

"He'll find out about her later, until then I'm going to fuck with him a bit," Fallon smirked slightly before she was picked up from the ground from behind and dropped in the pool that felt extremely cold.

She looked back to see Corbyn just laughing his ass off. She dropped her jaw a bit as she moved her hair from her eyes to reveal the glare she sent towards the boy.

"Oh, you asshole," she muttered to herself as she raised a hand for him to help her out. He knew better, he did, but the look in her eyes made him go all gullible for a moment as he took her hand, her immediately pulling him.

She let out a small laugh as he emerged from the water getting Corbyn to smile at her with admiration.

The two tossed water at each other letting their laughs fill the room making their friends all give them a look. Fallon and Corbyn knew everything about each other except for one small detail. They actually liked each other in more than a friendly way.

"So, you're finishing off the tour with us, right?" Corbyn checked after a while of splashing and everyone was in the pool. Fallon nodded her head with a light smile on her face.