𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎 (𝟹𝟼)

"So what happened when we went to bed?" Jonah smirked as they all sat around the table, well, all except Corbyn, he was finishing up pancakes

The boys may not be able to be the best chefs out there, but they could make the food that everyone loved. Just not popcorn.

"I don't know, we talked," Fallon shrugged, hiding her large grin with her cup of apple juice. Just as another shiver came through. "God, it's so cold!"

The group around her laughed, noting the dodge to the past conversation but waiting for Corbyn to continue it.

"It's what you should expect here. We aren't in LA anymore," Claire pointed out as she pulled her own cardigan around her body tighter.

"We grew up in Chicago, this was a winter for us someday, I'll get used to it," Fallon chuckled through another shiver. The group around her stifling their laughs as Corbyn finally came back in with a platter of pancakes in his hands.

"So what are we talking about?" Corbyn asked as he set the plate at the center of the table.

"Fallon being a stubborn and freezing being," Ayla pitched in. Corbyn smiled at Fallon as he took the seat next to her, leaning forward to whisper something.

"When are we going to tell them? I really want the whole world to know, Fal," he whispered getting the dark-haired girl to bite her lips with a smile as she replied quietly.

"Get me a sweatshirt and I'll let you tell them," she whispered. Corbyn smiled to himself as he quickly pulled the NASA one off of himself revealing his shirt sleeve Why Don't We shirt. Fallon gave him a cheesy grin as she took it from him and pulled it over her head. "Thanks."

It fell past her shorts as she gave him another cute and cheesy smile.

"So what is going on here?" Daniel smirked as he brought his finger back and forth between the two.

"She's my girlfriend," Corbyn said rushed out. He wanted the world to know and that made Fallon feel wanted. The feeling that she always craved for.

"Yay!" Lillah squealed excitedly as she clapped her hands in excitement. "So how's he ask?"

"What makes you think he asked? I could've asked," Fallon pointed out to which Lillah gave her a blank look.

"Well did you?" Ayla arched a brow as she asked the question to her sister.

"Of course not, I am not poetic enough for that," Fallon smiled at Corbyn who just bit his lip as he looked at her. Kissing her cheek quickly.

"What do you want to do today?" Corbyn finally asked her.

"I want to hang out with you but the girls are making me get ready with them all day," Fallon sighed, eyeing the girls around her.

"All day?" Corbyn repeated sadly.