𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 (𝟸𝟻)

Fallon was sitting on the hotel bed listening to music through her earbuds as she began writing her fourth book, Sinuous Truth

She got the email that morning that Harlem and Sophie decided to publish Sinuous Love a bit early as a small present to the readers.

Fallon only found out about it a few hours prior and since then she's been typing away, the screen lighting up the room at five in the morning as Claire slept hard in the bed on the other side of the room.

She had been letting pages spill from her already deciding her storyline prior to typing.

She decided it would start with Nathan being sent to the time vault, Logan leaving Grace for Samantha, and Grace stuck dealing with the consequences of falling for a boy that was literally the enemy.

As she went to start on the second chapter she got a call, knowing immediately it wasn't anyone she was here with and it was someone back in LA.

"Fallon, I need your help ASAP when you get back. I fell behind in planning and I don't have a dress. My bridesmaids are literally people I know through pictures with you, and I actually want to stay with Peter," the British accent was a dead giveaway who it was as Fallon sighed as she spoke into the mic of the earbuds.

"Elizabeth Rose, calm down," Fallon said strictly as she continued to type, already missing the sound of Marcy Playground's, Sex and Candy. She's yet to be able to listen to the vinyl as she had nothing to play it on but she kept her ears trained for it as she listened to it from her phone. "Now explain. Calmly."

"My soon to be monster-in-law has been going on about how his last wife was organized—"

"That's not you," Fallon said tiredly. She was tired. She's been up since two in the morning because that just so happened to only be 10 in the morning for the residents of California.

"I know that, but I guess me and his ex have nothing in common," Elizabeth groaned.

Fallon rolled her eyes as she gave a monotonous reply, "That's good. His ex and he broke up for a reason."

"Fallon Harper don't you dare go all bored on me," Elizabeth spoke.

"I'm sorry but it is five in the morning here," Fallon whispered as she finally set the computer on the bed and stood up quietly.

She grabbed her key and snuck out quickly and quietly as she let herself room the halls, socks dragging on the floor as Elizabeth kept ranting.

"Sorry for waking you up, Fallon, but I really need to keep speaking to you. Especially giving you this question. Why the hell did you not go for blondie and went for the cockalorum?" Elizabeth asked as Fallon let out a shaky breath.

Of course, this was going back to that. She decided to change the subject.

"What the hell is a cockalorum?" Fallon pointed out.

You could basically hear the dramatic eye roll hitting the back of her head as Elizabeth made Fallon face the question.

"Don't try that with me, Fallon. The smile with the cute blonde does circles around the dark-haired boy."

Fallon groaned audibly. People just wouldn't let it go. Fallon knew she liked Corbyn, no new news, she didn't really need the constant reminder of it.

"Don't worry, Elizabeth. Oliver and I broke up a few days ago," Fallon said it so brokenly that Elizabeth stopped worrying about her wedding and focused her attention on Fallon.

"What happened?" The British accent gave Fallon a sense of comfort and seeing as she wouldn't even see her for a while she spilled the beans that nobody, not even Everleigh, knew. The redhead not knowing due to Fallon knowing that she'd probably kick Oliver's ass for what he said.

"He called me said we were done, Liz. All because of that cute blonde. I guess I don't need to be with him now anyway seeing as I yet again, fucking can't get over the words he told me."

Fallon groaned as she sat down on the floor and leaned her back on the wall. Her voice was slightly unsteady as she said the next thing. "I guess I'm a fucking fucked up charity case."

"Fallon..." Elizabeth trailed off sincerely.

"What the hell do you mean he called you that?"

~~~

"I can't believe they served ice cream this early down at the lobby," Fallon mumbled as she laid on the bed with a brownie ice cream container in her hand as she looked at the boys that stood in front of her with their own ice cream.

"I can. I got some last night," Zach chuckled as he stuck some of his own ice cream in his mouth.

"Yeah, I knew about the ice cream, not the Redbox," Jack laughed as he put the movie into the DVD player in the room.

"What movie are we watching anyway?" Fallon wondered as Zach flopped down beside her.

"I texted Claire and she said to watch Nowhere Boy. I guess it is a win for everyone," Jack told the two on the bed as he pressed play. "I think she's going to come soon."

Fallon hid her smile as she looked at the boy with the sickest hair she's seen probably in her life. "You can get Claire awake with a text. That must mean something."

"Yeah it does, it means their whipped for each other," Zach joked as he stuck his spoon in his mouth with a satisfied smirk.

"As if they're the only ones that are whipped," Fallon laughed.

Soon enough Claire opened the door with her spare key and gave Fallon a wave.

"What are you guys talkin' about?" Claire smiled as she walked to the freezer in the room grabbing her ice cream from the previous night.

"This was where you were late last night?" Fallon mused.

"Yep," Claire made sure to pop the P as she jumped onto Jack's bed. "Back to the subject, I heard whipped, we talking about Lillah for Jonah, Jonah for Lillah, Ayla for Zach, Zach for Ayla, Daniel for Valletta, Corbyn for you, or you for Corbyn."

The satisfied smile on the girl's face made Fallon give her a playful look.

"I'm not whipped," she told them. Zach stifled a laugh as the opening credits began to play.

"Jack told me what he heard earlier," Claire admitted as she gave Fallon a tight smile. "Just know he only said it cause he will never have the same relationship with you as Corbyn does."

Fallon nodded tiredly.

"Heard that a lot," she sighed. "To another subject, I'm fine. No more talking about it. Can we keep it to a zero when we are around Corbyn; he'll have something for Oliver for sure, or Ayla; she'll have ice cream for sure but she'll also have a told you so; or Jonah, Daniel, or Eben for that matter, they are really overprotective."

Claire laughed as the movie finally started, "Tell me about it. Jack's too much of a wimp to tell Jonah so Zach and you are the only ones that know about us."

"Ayla still doesn't know?" Zach asked as he scrunched his eyebrows. Claire shook her head guiltily.

"Nope, just always says that I have a crush on him, which I do," Claire told them.

"Can we watch the movie?" Jack wondered as he paused it again.

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster is in it, right?" Fallon checked.

Zach groaned as he told her a quick yes getting Fallon to smile triumphantly.

"Told you this was the movie to get."