𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚔 (𝟾)

When Fallon was eleven she went to her first concert

When Fallon was eleven she went to her first concert. Of course, it wasn't too appropriate at her age but her dad stuck with her, Fallon knowing he wouldn't ever let her out of his sight.

Ayla came, earplugs in her ears to keep from the loud noises and yet no matter how much the girls would lose sight of their father, he wouldn't lose sight of them. He drove all the way to New Jersey just so his firstborn daughter could see something she would forever remember. And so they watched as Wu-Tang Clan performed, their song C.R.E.A.M. being produced by Fallon's dad, giving the Harper family an 'in'.

That was also the upside of the year. The downside, of course, is learning that her father was sick.

But something about the way they performed, she loved it.

And now, at age nineteen, the girl was in absolute euphoria when she saw the next place the boys would be performing.

The Starland Ballroom.

"Hey, you good?" Lillah asked wrapping an arm around the girl as she approached her. Fallon snapped out of a gaze she didn't know she was in.

Fallon nodded her head and smiled as she walked in with her friend.

"Yeah, I'm good, just different since the last time I was here," she informed as they walked in.

"Yeah they did stuff in like 2013," Lillah told her, this of course was news, Fallon. She didn't keep track of it too well, just this place stuck with her.

"Damn, well fun fact. This place was my first concert at the age of eleven," Fallon chuckled as the girls began to walk to the stage to check it out. They were immediately stopped by an arm being thrown over each of their shoulders.

"Fun fact, the inventor of the Frisbee was cremated and made into a Frisbee after he died," Zach told the two out of nowhere. As Fallon went to speak he began jogging up to the stage leaving both girls just a bit speechless until Lillah spoke up.

"What in the actual fuck?"

Both girls started laughing as they, unlike the boys, went up to all the tech where they'd be for the performance with Ayla and Claire.

It was an amazing setup and they were reminded just that as Ayla let out a squeal.

"This is heaven, like honestly when I die I want to come here," she spoke as she walked over and hovered her fingers against all the controls, moving buttons around as light began to fill up the place.

Even Lillah and Fallon knew this would be an amazing concert. It was actually the last leg in the US of the Invitation tour and everyone has been amped up for it.

Even if that was the time Fallon chose if she wanted to continue on the tour or not. I know what your thinking, isn't it already a positive yes?

She thought that too and then realized that she was really getting attached to the boys and has a bunch of books to write and has responsibilities, but at the same time, all those responsibilities can be done out of town.