Blue Skies Sequel (Oneshot)

Start from the beginning

Their love for music was never gone, they went to the same club in college, no other than the music club. They auditioned once again to be part of the school band and they undoubtedly passed.

When they graduated college and started building up their own careers, their popularity wasn't forgotten by people. So, they accepted every freelance event, such as concerts, weddings, and birthdays.

They perform in front of crowds if their schedule isn't jampacked, even though it's not the same as before because they're now performing as a duo and not with a band, they still pull off every performance that they do. This only means that their love and passion for music is still burning throughout the years.

"Just in time! Look, your Mama and Papa is on stage!" P'Moon pointed to Cloud's parents as they set up their instruments. The two were invited for a concert that was meant to be televised.

Some media staff found out about their performance and got interested in them.

"Yay! Mama and Papa are on the TV!" Cloud clapped her hands excitedly. This is not the first time she'll be seeing her parents perform, but this is the first she saw them on TV.

"Whats up, Chiang Mai! I'm Bright Chivaaree, and this is my beautiful wife, Blue Chivaaree." Bright introduced himself and his wife to the crowd. They made a cheering noise for the two.

"We're called Blue Skies, we're originally a band during our high school years, but our other members focused on their own careers that's why we're the only ones that were left." Blue explained the reason behind their duo name.

"I hope you'll like our music and I hope you'll enjoy today."

Blue started playing the electric guitar and Bright joined him with his acoustic after. Ahh, this song again. I remember them playing this in their every performance throughout the years. This is the bread and butter of their band.

"When do stars fade their light?

Does the moon and the sun make it right,

For you the world maybe like,

An endless storm chasing a mystery," As Bright sang, Cloud sang along with him. Their daughter has already memorized this song since she heard it almost a thousand times now.

"You already knew Blue Sky, huh? I guess your parents sing that everyday." P'Moon teased the young girl.

"When I was younger, yeah everyday. But now, they would sing it occasionally like whenever I feel sad or they're stressed out. It was my lullaby before, Uncle." She explained like she understood everything about the song.

"Do you know what's the meaning of the song?"

"Not really. I don't understand everything but I remember Papa telling me that when I look up at the sky and see the blue skies, tomorrow will be beautiful." P'Moon smiled and ruffled her hair. She's brilliant. Her parents taught her well.

"So don't be sad it's just the start,

Of a new beginning in your life,

A blue sky waiting tomorrow,

Waiting tomorrow shining and shimmering,"

I went to college ahead of them. That time I said to myself, once I become a college student I'll forget everything about my feelings for Blue. I know it so well that I'll never have her in this lifetime, or maybe in the next one.

Yeah, that happened. I forgot everything about the past and tried to maintain a platonic relationship with her. Or so I thought..

When I heard the news about them being engaged, I felt my heart crumple. I don't know, I was so sure that I've already moved on. I was certain that there were no romantic feelings involved already.