iv

NOW PLAYING...

CARAPHERNELIA by PIERCE THE VEIL

You opened the large doors, storming in not with wrath, but rather with pride

You opened the large doors, storming in not with wrath, but rather with pride. You've felt pride more than any other emotion since meeting Lord Dio. When you grew close to him and Enya the Hag, you knelt. "My lord."

Walking from his bed with the corpses of various women he had sex with before consuming their life force scattered around, he approached you and held out his hand. You held it gently before kissing his knuckles with respect for the man who turned you undead. 

He breathed, a smile on his face as you saw his fangs glisten in the candlelight. "Ah, my most loyal and obedient Morning Star, you have returned."

"Yes, my lord." You stood. "I come bearing great news."

"Oh? Do tell, (Y/N)..." Instead of using words, you grinned and summoned your Stand. Bears in Trees gently approached Dio, it's head down, knowing when to show respect. Dio petted it, his eyes not being taken off you. "I see... this is a great development for you, (Y/N)."

"I hope you are not displeased I did not eliminate Jojo and the others, my lord, but I understand if you wish to punish me. I have not been a good right hand. I have lost Kakyoin to the side of the Joestar's, as well, so whichever way you wish to discipline me will be understandable."

Dio grew closer. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... The Morning Star... Though I am displeased, it is not because of you. Do not let the unnecessary stress of these recent events make you feel inferior. You are my right-hand man... Feel pride in knowing out of anyone, I chose you to be my final vampire creation."

"Of course, my lord." You stood, keeping your head bowed as Bears in Trees disappeared. "May I retire to my chamber before I head to Hong Kong where Jean Pierre is?"

"Yes, you are dismissed."

With that permission, you entered a room on the opposite side of the hallway where Dio's bedroom was. With the door shut, you were surrounded in darkness, so you stripped of your cloak. You would stand out too much if you continued to wear your school uniform outside of Japan, so you stripped of that too and walked over to a wardrobe filled with clothes. 

The room itself was much nicer than the one at your family home. It was grey with a bed as large as Dio's and a painting hanging on the wall overhead--Simon Bisley's depiction of Lucifer falling from Heaven. Smaller paintings were also hanging on the walls, but were abstract, making the widest of them all stand out more. In the center of the ceiling was a chandler filled with candles, the only other light source beside the candle holders on each side of your mattress. In the corner was a coffin leaning against the walls with a man inside--your father. You liked to keep it closed, only opening it to see how far he was to become a skeleton. On the other side of the room was the wardrobe itself and beside it was a chess table and chairs. Against the wall that connected the two sides was a fireplace, a record player on top of it. There was also a chair across from it, the side table having 60-year-old alcohol ready for consumption.