xxi

NOW PLAYING...

JULIET - LIVE AT HOXTON HALL by CAVETOWN

You were under the impression once you dropped off the baby and acquired a boat, it would be a direct sailing towards Egypt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You were under the impression once you dropped off the baby and acquired a boat, it would be a direct sailing towards Egypt. However, Joseph had another idea and was driving the boat to an unknown island. 

"Before we head to Egypt, we need to make a slight detour and meet someone," the old man explained. "He's a man extremely important to this journey."

You sat on the floor of the boat, trying to get as much shade as possible while everyone stood, "Is that so? Well, I'm excited to meet him."

Eventually, your group landed on the shore of the island. You were the last one out, so Jotaro offered his hand to you. You accepted it, climbing out as everyone looked around. 

"Hey, now. Does someone live here?" Polnareff questioned. "It's such a tiny little island and it looks deserted."

"Indeed," Kakyoin agreed. "Mister Joestar, does he live here?"

"He lives here by himself," Joseph answered. "That's what he told me back in India."

"What 'he' told you back in India?'" you repeated. "Mister Joseph, who're you talking about?"

"Hmm? Indian curry?" cut in Polnareff. 

You rolled your eyes. You already knew who was on this island, but that wouldn't prevent you from finding annoyance in the Frenchman's idiotic comments. Then, you sensed something--a heartbeat; a familiar one at that.

"Hey. Someone's watching us from the grass over there," Jotaro pointed out. 

"What!?" questioned Polnareff. The man with a sticking resemblance to Avdol (because it was) jumped from the bushes and ran off. 

You put your finger to your chin. "Those piercings are similar to..." You trailed off, trying to sell the illusion. 

"Yeah, they're similar!" exclaimed Polnareff before proceeding to run after the man. You, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Joseph all exchanged looks before chasing after him.

Polnareff only stopped when Avdol did. Your disguised friend had begun to feed his chickens when you finally caught up. 

"That man... He couldn't be..." Kakyoin said breathlessly. 

He's very convincing, you thought to yourself. I shouldn't be too surprised, though. He can be dramatic in his poses, like in the teacups and the school back when we were under Dio's influence... Makes sense that it carries into his acting. 

With his mouth agape, Polnareff tried to walk forward, but Joseph stopped him. "Hold it! I'll go talk to him. All of you, wait here." The old man approached the familiar face. "My name is Joseph Joestar. I'm traveling to Egypt with these four--"

Sacrificial Strength - A Jotaro Kujo x Reader Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें