xv

NOW PLAYING...

VAMPIRE MONEY by MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Jotaro pulled you into the darkness of your hotel room, the door closing behind you as to let those you traveled with know the two of you were not to be disturbed

Jotaro pulled you into the darkness of your hotel room, the door closing behind you as to let those you traveled with know the two of you were not to be disturbed. Well aware of how this was going to go, you threw your cloak on the floor, the navy blue of the cloth disappearing into the dark corner of the room.

Your eyes were perfectly in line with his as your arms slithered their way around Jotaro's neck while his hands found themselves firmly on your hips. Then, lips collided, gently and lovingly. Years of pushing down the romantic feelings felt for one another as to not diminish your friendship could finally be expressed with no consequence.

"Jotaro," you breathed.

"Hush," he responded softly.

"But--"

"I know. I'm not going to do anything like what you're thinking I might do. Just let me take care of you, alright? You can trust me."

 You nodded, having confidence in the boy in front of you.

With your response, Jotaro smiled and once more kissed you. As he did so, he put his hand onto your chin so he could have you follow his movements. He sat at the edge of the bed in the hotel room, breaking away from the kiss as he took off his hat with aggressive passion. You hovered over his face, exchanging breaths with burning faces.

With that caring smile still dressed onto his face and one of his hands still glued to your figure, he tugged gently at the fabric of your shirt, asking permission for his next thoughtfully planned steps.

You nervously looked down. "I-I-I don't know, Jotaro... I thought you said you wouldn't..."

"(Y/N), I promise, I'm not going to do anything I haven't done before." He looked sympathetically into the (E/C) of your eyes. "We can stop if you don't want to continue."

You shook your head instantly. "No... I want to keep going." You untucked your turtleneck, exposing your bare, undead skin to the air in the hotel room. You threw the article of clothing in the same corner where your cloak laid before gripping Jotaro's shoulders and climbing atop his lap with only a bra covering your chest. "I said I trust you. That's a promise."

Jotaro kissed you as a thank you, then traveled down your body, taking his jacket off in the process. He said he wouldn't do anything he hadn't done before, and he was correct in saying it as such. He reached the hickey he had left on your collarbone during your previous alone time with one another and kissed it delicately, sending a rush of pleasure through your body.

That was all he did to the old bruise before continuing the side of your body, avoiding your breasts entirely as to not cross any boundaries. He stopped upon reaching your belly button, half of which was covered by the high waist of your bell-bottoms. Instead of requesting your strip of those as well, he worked with what he was given and nibbled on the side of your torso, once more working to leave a hickey on your (S/C) flesh. Your breath shook with each movement of his lips, his teeth adding onto the pleasure. You gripped tightly onto his muscular shoulders, trying your best not to squirm until he was finished.