Chapter 13

"You'll be fine," Lauren promised a very nervous Camila as they approached the leisure centre.

"I can't swim," Camila pouted, thumb in her mouth.

"I'm going to teach you, angel," Lauren promised as she signed them both in.

Camila clutched her bunny closer to her chest, pressing into Lauren's side.

"I can't change on my own," Camila mumbled as they walked into the changing rooms.

"I know," Lauren said, pushing a coin into a locker. "Can you sit here while I go change?"

"Wanna come with you," Camila said, playing with Lauren's hand.

"Okay, nena," Lauren said. It wasn't ideal, but she didn't exactly want to leave Camila alone anyway. She grabbed her bag before leading Camila into a stall. "Sit here, doll."

"Is it going to be cold?" Camila asked nervously as Lauren started changing. 

"Maybe at first, but you'll get used to it," Lauren said.

She had hoped that swimming would be a good energy outlet for Camila.

"And we can leave if you don't like it," she added, taking off her top and bra. She noticed Camila's eyes fixated on her breasts but she shrugged it off, dismissing it as curiosity.

"Paci," Camila whined.

"Uh, it's outside in your bag, honey," Lauren said, standing into her black one-piece. "I'll get it for you in a second."

"Now," Camila whined as Lauren lifted her into her arms to calm her down. She immediately starting sucking on the older girl's collarbone and using her hand to gently paw at Lauren's nipple which was outlined through her swimming costume.

Lauren quickly put Camila down when she realised what was happening.

"Hun, let's go get paci," she said, opening the cubicle door and letting them both out. "I need you to be a good girl while I change you into your swim diaper."

"I have to swim in a diaper?" Camila asked, her bottom lip wobbling.

"They don't let babies in without one," it slipped out of Lauren's mouth before she realised what she had said.

"I'm not a baby," Camila pouted, crossing her legs.

"I know, love, but you're incontinent so it's compulsory," Lauren explained.

"What's that?" Camila asked.

"It means you have accidents sometimes," Lauren said, putting her bag in the locker and taking Camila's out before sitting down next to her. "Can I ask you something?"

Camila nodded.

"I know your not going to like this, but the only place where they have changing tables is in the family changing room, do you think it would be okay if I take you there to change your diaper?" Lauren asked softly.

"But I'm a big girl," Camila whispered.

"Yes, you are, but the only other option is here with all these people so I'd rather take you to a changing table," Lauren explained.

Camila nodded, standing up and taking Lauren's hand.

"I'm going to teach you some really cool jumps," Lauren said, trying to distract Camila as she took her into the children's section.

"Butterfly," Camila whispered as quietly as possible.

"Right now?" Lauren asked, silently cursing Camila's bad timing. 

A Little Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें