"Shut it Mandu." She hissed. Glancing at the comments had her surprised. "You know about her?" She paused as the fans replied. "What's a Chaelisa? And why is Jennie captain?" Jenny's head popped in frame and she squeaked.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus Chaelisanations." She hissed. Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and did a google search.

"Chaelisa is mine and Manoban's ship name." Chaeyoung read out from her Twitter. "Jennie, why are we being shipped?" She asked, her voice dangerously low.

"Because you'd be cute together." Jennie replied as though it was obvious. Chaeyoung looked unimpressed. "Do you even know what she looks like?" Chaeyoung shook her head and googled her. Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she scrolled down the instagram page in front of her.

"Shit." Chaeyoung slapped her hand over her mouth and smiled sheepishly. "I mean oh shoot." Jennie shook her head and leaned back out of frame.

"Bet you wanna meet her now Chipmunk." Jennie muttered. Chaeyoung put her phone down and cleared her throat.

"So how you guys been?" Chaeyoung asked her fans, ignoring Jennie.

----

The livestream ended about half an hour ago and Chaeyoung was tired. Tired of fighting against Manoban and tired of Jennie messing with her fans minds.

"But we're never going to be together. I hate her." Chaeyoung whined.

"No you don't. You hate the fact she can sing just as well as you can." Alice pointed out. Chaeyoung sighed.

"Same difference." She groaned.

"Look, half your fans are also her fans. They rather aggressively ship you two together." Jennie started. Chaeyoung sat up straighter.

"Does that mean you're her fan too?" Jennie paused and moved past the question quickly.

"We're using this to our advantage. You want to be made big in the industry and so does Manoban. Therefore Alice and I have spoken to Jisoo from Manoban's management and you two are doing a duet." Jennie said. Chaeyoung's jaw dropped.

"What? Hell no!" Chaeyoung's outburst met Jennie's scowl. "Why can't we use our fight as something. Like 'Park vs. Manoban' or something?"

"Sounds like a boxing match." Alice muttered. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Jennie tapped her phone on the table and Chaeyoung looked over at her with a pained expression.

"You want to move up in the world or what? It's not like I'm asking you to film a sextape with her. Although some fans would like that." Jennie said thoughtfully.

"I am not filming a sextape with my mortal enemy." Chaeyoung said through grit teeth.

"Kidding, kidding." Jennie replied. Alice looked at her skeptically.

"No you weren't."

----

It was the first day of Chaeyoung's duet with her mortal enemy. Who was late.

"So rude." Chaeyoung muttered, tapping her foot while they waited in the studio. "Can I just leave? I don't want to do this." Chaeyoung asked Jenny .