Cinderella (2)

**

Jisoo and Jennie both looked up from their dinner, surprised, when Lisa blew into their house, a mess of frenetic energy. Before either one could speak, Lisa blurted, "Roseanne Park is shoe woman."

Jennie sat up ramrod straight in her seat at the dining room table, her eyes going wide with delight. "Shut up!"

"Roseanne Park in a grocery store?" Jisoo said sarcastically, turning to look her girlfriend dead in the eye. "Please."

"Shut up," Jennie replied to Jisoo's taunt before she turned back to Lisa. "Are you serious?"

"So serious. This is serious. This is seriously, so awful, what am I going to do?" Before anyone could answer, Lisa said, "Where's Ruby?"

"Soccer," both women answered and Lisa nodded.

"Right," she said, not missing a freak out beat. "James said she specially requested me. How does she even know who I am? Oh my god, does she know who I am?"

"Calm, down," Jennie said. "I told her to request you."

Lisa's head snapped toward Jennie. "You did?"

"You did?" Jisoo followed up.

"Why?" both sisters said at the same time.

Jennie looked between the two women. "Because, P-Corp needs some good PR and there is nobody on Earth more positive than Lisa."

"This is true," Jisoo said, taking a sip of water.

"How can I interview someone I secretly photographed at a grocery store? Does she know I photographed her?"

"Technically it was her shoe," Jisoo said.

"That's not helping," Jennie said quietly.

"What if she recognizes me as that creepy lady from the grocery store?" Lisa said, still panicking. "James said I can't blow this. He said she was really important."

"She is," Jennie said. "She's stupid rich and powerful." Lisa and Jisoo both looked to her. "She is," Jennie said in her defense. "I felt like I couldn't breath for the entire first week I worked for her. It's intimidating."

"That's not helping," Jisoo said quietly to Jennie before turning her attention to her sister. "Look, Lisa, Roseanne Park probably meets dozens of people everyday. Lovely as you are, I am sure she won't recognize you." Jisoo and Lisa both looked to Jennie for validation.

Jennie looked caught off guard by their attention, and she stumbled to assure Lisa. "Yes, she probably won't remember you. And even if she did, people take her picture in public all the time because she's super famous."

"She is?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa..." Jisoo muttered.

"She is," Jennie assured. When Lisa still looked unsure, Jennie continued. "She's easily one of the richest people in the world, she's obscenely beautiful, and she's on the right side of 30."

"Hey," Jisoo said, looking up with her mouth full of food. They had just celebrated her 30th birthday the week before.

"You're fine, Jisoo" Jenny said, patting Jisoo's hand, before turning her attention back to Lisa. "Roseanne Park is terrifying." Lisa visibly swallowed and Jisoo rolled her eyes. "But she is also fair and kind once you get over the fact that she could buy and sell you a billion times over." Jennie smiled. "I can help you prep, if you want."

"No," Lisa said, shaking her head, a bit of determination coming back into her posture. "I don't want there to be any perception of bias. James asked me to do this, and I'm going to show him that I know what it takes to be a cover feature writer."