Leo

**

“Chaeyoung, please,” Lisa pleads one more time and Chaeyoung snorts. “Let's call someone.”

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath. It should be a romantic camping experience, but since Lisa spotted a Raccoon passing by when they were making a fire, she quickly grabbed Chaeyoung by the arm and locked them on their tent. Since then Lisa's squatting next to the entrance, paying attention on any sound that comes from outside.

A louder noise comes from the outside and Lisa instinctively grabs a hair brush as a weapon and holds Chaeyoung's hand.

If Chaeyoung wasn't dying to pee, she would think that's the most adorable thing on the world.

"That wasn't him, babe."

"It was." Lisa narrows her eyes, her voice sounding more serious than it should.

“Lisa,” Chaeyoung calmly says, “I'm telling you again, I'm peeing on you if you don't let me out.”

“He's outside", she says, completly ignoring what Chaeyoung said seconds ago. “Raccoons are dangerous, my neighbor was attacked once and his face was just blood everywhere. Everywhere, Chaeng.”

“It's been 3 hours and he's probably gone."

“He's a smart guy," Lisa gets her attention back to the entrance of the tent. "He's just waiting there. Patiently."

"I need to pee."

"Leo's not going to hurt you."

Chaeyoung closes her eyes for a moment.

"You're calling the raccoon Leo?"

Lisa looks at her as if there's nothing wrong with that.

"Yes."

"I'm going out," she reaches her hand to the entrance's zipper, but Lisa stops her. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lisa says.

Chaeyoung opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes to mind. Lisa's eyes express genuine fear and Chaeyoung could only notice it now. Lisa's not really scared of anything, so it was hard to believe she was this scared of a little raccoon. She puts her hands on her girlfriend's face and kisses her eyelids.

"Baby," she says. "it's really dark now. Leo has to sleep during the night so he can be prepared to attack faces when it's day."

Lisa looks down for a moment.

"Are you sure?"

Chaeyoung nods.

"I'm sure."

"Ok."

Chaeyoung smiles.

"Ok?"

"Yes," Lisa nods. "But I'm going with you."

-------

© orphan_account