Lawyers

"As seen by the evidences ADA Manoban has presented and the unanimous decision of the Jury, I hereby sentence Dan Hayes as guilty."

The last word resounded in Chaeyoung's ear, dousing more gasoline to her already growing hatred. 

"All arise."

Chairs scraped against hardwood floors, brown eyes positively aglow with fury met brown ones crinkled in a smirk.

God, how Chaeyoung would do anything to slap that smirk out of Manoban's smug, smug, red, plump lips with her—

"The court is adjourned."

Lisa winked and it took all of Chaeyoung's restraint not to snarl in her direction, she compensated with another murderous glare before quickly looking away. She stalked out of the courtroom with her co-defendant hot on her heels.

"Chaeyoung, it's alright! We'll get the other case," Lucas placated, struggling with both of his and Chaeyoung's brief cases.

"Fucking Manoban and that fucking smirk and that fucking brown eyes looking so fucking smug. That fucking bitch–" she muttered aggressively, anger rolling in waves. 

"Chae–"

Chaeyoung stopped short, seeing a flash of dark brown hair out of the corner of her eye. She whirled around to face Lucas then promptly shoved the papers clutched tightly in her hands, surface already creased and crinkled. 

"Get this and my case back at the office. I'll meet you there. I have to do something." She immediately turned around before Lucas could air out his indignant sputtering, heels click-clacking towards the direction of the restroom. 

She shoved the door open so aggressively that it bounced back against the wall but the girl in the restroom barely flinched, busily dabbing more lipstick on her plump, pink, fucking smug lips.

Chaeyoung closed the door and locked it, loathe to have anyone interrupt her ire.

"DA Park, how nice of you to join me," Lisa said sweetly, fucking perfect eyebrow arching delicately while her red lips lifted up on one corner in an infuriating, not at all arousing, smirk.

"I wasn't notified of that Discovery, ADA Manoban." She stalked closer, like a predator about to pounce on her prey, but Lisa's smirk and smoldering brown eyes make Chaeyoung feel like she's the prey in this situation.

"Oh?" Lisa tilted her head to the side, face dropping in a terrible representation of innocence; her eyes bellied her mocking. "I quite remember emailing you the specifics earlier."

Chaeyoung pressed her against the counter, hips digging painfully against the marble tile, their lips inches apart. Hips, chest, and thighs pressed deliciously together that Lisa felt her breath hitch and deepen. 

At the sign of Lisa's falter, Chaeyoung smirked but her brown eyes still held fury mixed with the growing arousal cloaking the tense room.

"That was dirty, Lisa." Hands trailed her sides, grip tightening at her hips, body molding against the other.

"You withheld evidence from me." Chaeyoung's palm reached a supple breast. She squeezed tightly, pleasure mixing with the pain of her groping.