Roses

**

It was the third day in a row Roseanne had found a rose laying on the steps in front of the door. The rose was bright red and a small card was standing beside it and as usual, Roseanne picked it up and read the message.

But this day it wasn't written a message in it, it was just a small heart drawn with Roseanne's name in the middle of it. She didn't understand, who would send her roses? Was it only a sick joke? She wanted answers.

Roseanne picked up the rose and looked around without seeing anyone before walking into the house. She made her way into the kitchen where she put the rose in the vase together with the other two she had got two days earlier.

"You got another rose?" Roseanne turned around and nodded at Jisoo who leaned against the wall. "I bet they're from Lisa, she has tons of roses laying on her desk at her office."

"Why would she send me roses?" Roseanne rolled her eyes but she didn't hate the thought of it. She had to turn around and look at the roses to hide her small smile she got from thinking about Lisa giving them to her.

"She's been flirting with you nonstop, it's obvious it's from her" this time it was Jisoo who rolled her eyes before she left the kitchen and Roseanne, who still kept her eyes on the roses.

Roseanne shrugged it off as she went to her room and changed her clothes. She had work early in the morning and wanted to get enough sleep, but instead she found herself laying in bed thinking about Lisa.

**

Roseanne quickly opened the door and was about to hurry to the bar when she found another rose laying on the doorstep. She picked it up and looked around like she always did but as usual no one was there.

She was still confused but she thought about what her friend had said and instead of hurrying to the bar, she made her way to Lisa's office with a smile on her lips.

Luckily Lisa was there and she smiled when she looked up and saw Roseanne standing in the doorway with the rose still in her hand.

"I suppose you're the one giving me those?" Roseanne asked and held up the rose as she glanced over her desk but there was no sign of roses, had Jisoo lied to her?

Lisa gave her a confused look and let out a small chuckle. "Actually, I have no idea who they are from but I'm innocent here. If I knew you liked it then I would gladly send them to you but it wasn't me this time"

"But..." Roseanne looked at her rose and then back up at Lisa. "Jisoo said... you had roses on your desk and... you're flirting with me... who else would it be? It wouldn't make sense if not..."

Lisa rose from her chair and walked over to the front of the desk and looked at Roseanne who still couldn't understand. If it wasn't Lisa, then who? But it didn't take long before it hit her and she let out a sigh.

"Loren, of course" she rolled her eyes. "I can't believe I thought... he's probably thinking we will get back together but I'm not interested in him because I'm interested in..." she looked up at Lisa and covered her mouth with her hand. "I talk to much, I should just shut up and-"

Roseanne was about to leave Lisa's office when Lisa grabbed her hand and pulled her into her office and closed the door behind her.

"Rosie, maybe you should stop running away from your feelings and just accept them" Lisa said as she stroked her hand down Roseanne's arm. "Tell him to leave you alone if you don't like it, you need to be straight up honest to him or he will believe you still have feelings for him"

"Can we please not talk about him?" Roseanne suggested and looked down at her feet. She could feel her heart beating faster in her chest and her cheeks heating up.

Lisa was standing really close to her and she lifted her chin up with her hand before she put some of her hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek with her thumb, softly.

"I really thought they were from you" Roseanne whispered. "I was kinda hoping they were from you because-"

"You like me" Lisa cut her off and took a step back from her. "I like you too but I understand if you feel confused and there's a lot going on in your head right now but it's okay. I won't force you to do anything you're not comfortable with, take your time"

Roseanne nodded and bit her lip. Before she could think she grabbed Lisa's head and pressed their lips together. She felt a warm feeling running through her body and as Lisa kissed back and grabbed her by the waist, she smiled against her lips.

When they pulled away from each other they rested their foreheads against each other and was breathing heavily. Roseanne looked into Lisa's eyes and smiled softly. She had never felt anything like that before in her life. It was new to her but she liked it, she loved it.

"You're a great kisser Rosie" Lisa said and winked at her.

"Shut up and kiss me, again" Roseanne replied with a giggle before their lips connected again.

Maybe the roses wasn't from Lisa and maybe she wasn't her secret admirer, but Lisa was the only one she wanted. Lisa was good enough just the way she was and Roseanne couldn't ask for someone better than her.

**

Ctto