5.

A/N: look at the pictures I put them there for a reason

The group walked in silence, tensions ran high ever since they left camp. They walked in pairs, Peter and Susan in the front and Nia and Enne at the back, protecting the younger siblings in the middle.
    As they walked they noticed small changes in scenery, a dead black patch of grass or an rotting animal carcass. Slowly night began to fall and fatigue overtook them, they still hadn't said a word to each other and the mood was a solemn one.
     "We'll set up camp here for now" Peter stopped at a clearing up ahead,
    "I'll set the tent, it's too dangerous sleeping in the open"
    "I can help with that" Enne said going over to Susan and starting to get stuff out of their bags.
    "I'll get the fire going" Nia offered, Peter nodded and the girl headed into the forest looking for tinder for the fire.
    "Ed stay here with Lucy, yell if anything happens, I'll go hunting" Peter left the group, unsheathing his sword.

      "Who knew it was this hard to put up a tent" Enne chuckled slightly
      "Well at least it's done" Susan sighed sitting on a log, "can you and Edmund go get some water"
      "we packed real light didn't we" Enne laughed getting up and walking over to the angsty boy. The two walked off towards a stream close by
       "So uh, you can do magic?" Ed offered a weak smile at his attempt to make conversation
      "yea wanna see?" Enne asked excitedly, Edmund nodded and Enne brought the blue ball of energy between her palms again, this time much easier than the last.
     "Woah" Edmunds eyes lit up at the sight
     "that's not all, watch this" The girl slowly moved her hands and the energy formed into a bird that flew high in the sky. Her eyes flashed a deep blue and suddenly her vision and the birds vision were one.
      "I didn't even know I could do that" Enne laughed
     "that's so cool" Edmund had finally stopped looking like a bummer and was enjoying himself. "I'm sorry for acting like a stick in the mud all this time"
     "oh I barely even noticed" Enne teased, she could sense something was on his mind but chose not to push it. In comfortable silence the two collected water and head back to camp. Enne's mind was still reeling from her new abilities.
     "Peter and Nia aren't back yet?" Edmund looked around concerned
    Susan shrugged, "I'm sure they're fine"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nia walked through the forest, everything was eerily quiet, nothing but the sound of her footsteps and the occasional cricket chirping.
Well this isn't creepy at all the girl thought to herself, if I die out here I'm gunna be so mad.
   Suddenly she stopped, coming across a tree that has been completely rotted and pitch black. Haha what the fawk, she turned around opting to pretend she didn't just see that. Nia looked at the pile of wood and tinder in her hands good enough I'm not dying over a fucking campfire. She started heading back to camp when she heard a commotion near by. Just ignore it, she thought to herself but the noise kept going, aw fuck I need to go see what that is don't I. She groaned and rolled her eyes before drawing her sword and heading towards the noise.
     "Peter? What the fuck man" She emerged to see the king looking pissed off slashing a tree.
      "What? did i scare you?" he smirked, she rolled her eyes
      "fuck off, when you're done killing that already dead tree, maybe go find something for us to eat" she turned to head back when they both heard a noise. Exchanging a look they both drew their swords and walked forward. Wordlessly Peter pulled back a branch to reveal a dark hooded figure hunched over the dead carcass of a wolf. They turned to each other, a silent question exchanged Do we fight? Fuck no, we run. Nia looked at him as if he was stupid, how the hell do we fight that? They turned towards the being again, but this time it was already looking at them. Without wasting any more time the two sprinted as fast as they could, branches whipping their faces and leaves crunching beneath them, the unspoken agreement of not leading the creature towards camp was already in their minds.
     Finally exhausted and out of breath the two stopped
     "What The Fuck was that"
      "why didn't you fight it"
       "bitch what the fuck do you expect me to do"
      "hey you're the one with the magic abilities"
       "god can you just fuck off ok thanks" Nia rolled her eyes, secretly still shaken up by the sight of the creature
      "what happened to i can control my magic in one day and i'm better than you" Peter yelled still pissed off
      "Fine! you know what C'mon let's go back there and I'll fucking show you" Nia pushed the pile of tinder into the kings hands and stormed back the way they came, stubbornly set her mind to fight this thing despite her nerves. Stupid boy I'll show him. Mama didn't raise no bitch. She stopped walking, facing the faceless creature directly. She took a deep breath. Her eyes gleamed golden again as she felt the magic flow within her. Raising her palms she brought her energy into her hands, she crouched down touching the ground. The energy seeped into the ground towards the creature, as it reached it the being made a low retching sound mixed with screams as the golden light overtook it, tearing it apart from the inside.

    Peter looked on in shock as Nia turned back around, eyes still glowing.
    "What? did i scare you?"