CHAPTER 33: WILDCATS

Start from the beginning

Prince might be a workaholic but he's more of the 'chill and enjoy life' type of guy. Maybe because he knows that with or without that work, he'll never run out of cash. But still, there's something about earning your own money that Suhad loves.

"What's going on here?" Suhad asked stopping in his tracks when he spotted Daihaah and the woman. Daihaah had this murderous look in her eyes that made him blink furiously.

Girl can be scary when she wants to be.

Prince sighed as if expecting something like this. "I don't know. But I know if I don't stop this my wife will kill someone's daughter" He shook his head as his eyes drifted to the people staring at the two. He didn't care about them though.

Since when did Prince ever care about other people before he does something?

He turned to Suhad who had a small grin on his face, clearly, he's enjoying the show, "Can you get Rahma please. I have to stop her"

Suhad nodded making Prince flash him a small smile of appreciation. He walked towards his wife who's rubbing her hands together preparing to slap some sense into the disrespectful woman standing in front of her.

"Baby, enough. Let's go" Prince said placing his hand on his wife's shoulder, trying to drag her away from the woman.

Daihaah shrugged his hands away, "Leave me please. Did you know what she did? She insulted my daughter! How dare she?!"

"Our daughter Daihaah. Our daughter" Prince chuckled.

Daihaah swiveled her head hastily to glare at her husband who's making fun of the situation.

This is not a laughing matter! She thought.

"She's not worth your time. Let's just go okay?"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse you?" Daihaah and the woman said respectively.

The woman scoffed as she narrowed her eyes at Prince, "Mister, I do not—"

"I wasn't talking to you was I? Now shut up. Your presence is annoying me. And your voice too" Prince glared at the woman, the smile that was on his face earlier disappearing.

"Wawuuu" Jannah chuckled from behind them at the mortified look that took over the woman's face. This only made the poor woman angrier.

Daihaah was about to say something when Prince dragged her out. He wasn't there for any drama and he doesn't intend on letting his wife cause a scene there. She had caused enough already. If he wasn't there...he doesn't even want to think of that.

Suhad chuckled lightly shaking his head. He walked towards his wife and took Rahma out of her arms, which she gladly handed her over, his hand meeting hers as he slipped something into it.

"KawuAminu" Rahma joked pulling his cheeks. Though she's sick, the little didn't seem to ever miss a chance to tease her godfather.

Jannah smiled at the two just in time Suhad turned to her and smile back. Without another word more, he turned and followed the couple that walked out.

Jannah looked at her hand, her gaze falling on the paper he slides into her hand earlier. She rolled open the small paper.

I love you.

It said. Jannah could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks tainting it red, but she couldn't help it. Nor could she help the grin on her face.

"Let's go in while the others fix that problem yeah?"AddaAnee said as she walkedup to Jannah who looked up and nodded, the grin still plastered on her face.