I Love You Too

"You trapped Elena in the house?" I questioned.

"Mhmm." Damon nodded.

"I'm impressed."

Damon and I were meeting Alaric at the Mystic Grill, some girl was in town asking about Mason Lockwood and for some reason it's bad for Damon.

Alaric was already waiting for us at a table. We sat down beside him.

"Brooke." His eyes widened.

"Alaric, hey. Nice to see you a bit more dressed this time." I chuckled.

He cleared his throat. "Oh, uhh yeah. Sorry about that, again." He said, clearly embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled.

Damon raised an eyebrow at us, but decided to ignore it when he saw Alaric looking at a girl, presumably the mystery girl.

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman." Damon noted.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Alaric questioned.

"Decomposing in his truck." Damon replied.

Alaric didn't seem surprised, he just shook his head.

"So, who is Mason?" I asked.

"Tyler's uncle. He came into town while you were away, werewolf. I killed him." Damon briefly explained.

"Right."

"So how do you know about the supernatural?" Alaric asked me.

"I'm hanging out with Damon, that should but self-explanatory. But, I'm also a vampire. You?"

"Hunter."

My brows furrowed as I looked at Damon. But all he said was, "Long story."

I decided it's best to not question them too much right now, he did come to the grill for a reason.

"So you think she is a werewolf?" Alaric asked.

"Well I hope not, being that it's a full moon, but we should definitely find out." Damon replied, handing Alaric a small bag with what I recognised to be Wolfsbane.

"What is that?"

"Wolfsbane." I informed him.

We came up with a plan, or more precisely, Damon and Alaric came up with a plan which I thought was stupid but I agreed to it anyway. 

I started off the plan by compelling the bartender to leave for the night so I could take his place. I got to the bar and went over to where the woman was sitting.

"Hey, can I get you anything else?" I asked her, politely.

"No, I'm alright, thanks."

"I haven't seen you around before, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Jules. I'm new, just looking for a friend of mine. Maybe you know him? His name is Mason Lockwood, he was here a few weeks ago."

"My name's brooke. And no, sorry, I was out of town for a while so I probably missed him. But you said he's a lockwood, you tried his family? Tyler?"

"Yeah, no help."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You sure you don't want anything else to drink? It's on the house." I smiled at her.

"No, thank you."

I smiled at her and left to the other side of the bar, where I gave Damon a glance signalling for help.

Before I knew it, Alaric came stumbling over to Jules, pretending he's drunk. I walked back over there, ready to take his order.

"Well hello. Can I have a scotch and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking."