Hello, Brooke

"Hello, Brooke." He smirked at me.

I lay on  my back as he still had my arms pinned to the floor. Both of us staring into each others eyes, seeing him again has made me realise how much I have missed him. I watched as the different emotions flashed across his face. First it was relief, followed by confusion and now I can see the anger in his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He demanded.

I looked at him dumbfounded, "What's wrong with me? Last time I checked you were the one pinning me down to the floor."

He noticed the position we were still in and smirked, his flirtiness taking over the anger just like that, "Well, I must say I am enjoying this position but it would definitely be even more enjoyable under a different setting."

I gave him a sarcastic smile before I brought my knee up and kicked him in the balls, hard. I watched as he winced in pain, his eyes squinting and his lips pressed together.

"Could've just asked for me to get off." He said sarcastically before picking himself up off from on top of me. I got up straight after, ignoring the hand Damon has offered me.

Isaac was glaring at Damon probably ready to try and kill him. Scott looked calmer but was still cautious.

"Okay, Damon, this is Scott and Isaac. Scott, Isaac, this is Damon."

Damon gave the two boys a smile, "It was nice knowing you two but we will be going now, it's a long way back to Mystic Falls."

"We?" Isaac wondered.

"Yes, Brooke let's go." Damon grabbed my arm and tried to drag me out the school but I didn't move a muscle.

"I'm not leaving, Damon."

Damon stormed closer towards me, our faces now just inches away from each other. "I said we're leaving, Brooke. It wasn't a question."

Before I could answer, Isaac spoke up. "She said she's not going anywhere with you."

Damon turned his head to face Isaac. "Oh and what are you gonna do? Fight me?" Damon chuckled.

Frustrated, Isaac roared, showing Damon his wolf face and claws. Damon raised an eyebrow, probably confused by what he is. Before I knew it, he sped away from me pushing Isaac into the lockers, towering over him. Scott tensed and got ready to defend his beta.

"I don't have time for your stupid games, I came here to get Brooke after finding out she's still alive and I'm not leaving without her whether you like it or not. So I suggest you back down before I seriously hurt you." Damon threatened.

Scott roared and prepared his claws, flashing his red alpha eyes. Even though this could be fun to watch, I'm too tired for this, so I speed over snapping Damon's neck and watching his limp body drop to the floor. Isaac and Scott gave be terrified looks thinking I just killed him.

"Don't worry, he's not dead, kinda."

They both turned their heads confused, clearly snapping someone's neck would kill you.

"He's a vampire, he's gonna wake up in a few minutes so would you mind helping me get him in my car?"

"Where are you gonna take him?" Scott asked.

"My house, well Lydia's house, but my room." I shrugged.

The two boys helped me get Damon into my car, Isaac didn't really like the idea, knowing he's gonna be staying with me but he still helped. I drove off and just before I reached Lydia's house, Damon woke up.