Void Stiles

Stiles has been having some blackouts recently, he's struggling to remember what he has been doing throughout the day. Scott finally told Kira about what he is, she is supernatural overall so she has a right to know. Isaac, Allison and Chris went to meet with Katashi.

I on the other hand, stayed away from the whole supernatural drama for a while. I had some time to myself so I would go to neighbouring towns for a little drink, both alcohol and fresh blood. It's been good not being involved in all of this.

Well that was until I got a call from Scott,  the ninja things they are coming after Kira, they're at his house.

As I approached Scott's house, I noticed a figure standing outside his house, the ninjas. I rang Scott's phone trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

"Scott, I'm by your house, I need you to invite me in."

"Brooke you can't come in, there's mountain ash around the house, it doesn't let supernatural beings inside."

"Mountain ash doesn't affect me, you just need to invite me in when you see me approaching the house."

"Okay, I'm coming."

I hang up and made my way closer to his house. Once I saw Scott, I got as close as I could without alerting the ninjas of my presence.

"Brooke, you can come in."

I sped over past the ninjas and inside the house. I noticed Aidan, Ethan and Derek were also inside the house.

"Why did Scott have to invite you in?" Aiden asked.

"It's a vampire thing, I can't come inside unless I'm invited in."

"Vampire. Makes sense how you threw us off Scott so easily back at the hospital."

I nodded in response.

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked behind me. I turned around and saw the ninjas trying to break through the barrier with their swords.

"What are they doing?" Scott asked.

"Testing for weaknesses." Ethan replied.

The whole house was shaking with every hit, the dishes now smashing on the floor. I watched as they started to succeed, their hands now pushing through the barrier.

"Guys. We have a problem." I alerted the pack.

A strong scent of blood suddenly hit my nose. A lot of blood, someone is bleeding badly. I looked around, inspecting everyone to check if they're bleeding.

Nothing.

"Is someone bleeding?"

Scott turned to me, realisation hitting his face. "My dad, can you help him?"

I nodded as he led me to his parents. He left me as he went to call Allison and check if they found anything out that could help us.

"So you stay awake, and we're gonna get you out of here as fast as we can." Melissa reassured him.

"I happen to be able to help make that happen."

Melissa turned to me, confused on what I'm talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"I can heal him."

"How?"

Instead of answering, I bit into my wrist and kneeled by the man. 

I placed my wrist in front of his mouth. His brows furrowed, he probably thinks I'm crazy.

"You need to drink my blood, it will heal you."