Mikael

Klaus has been gone for a few days, he left town after he heard everyone was looking for Michael to kill him. I don't blame him, if I was him I would've ran too. I've been left out of all the plans and talks lately. Damon and I have been great but I know he's hiding things from me, they all are. They don't trust me after I saved Klaus. I'm pretty sure my old friends all hate me by now, not only because of Klaus, but because of how I've been acting since I got back in town. Rebekah and I have been going on many killing sprees and living for all those years she has missed.

Tyler has been successfully turned into a hybrid, just like Klaus wanted. However, he has been sired, making him do anything Klaus wants him to.

Rebekah has asked me to come to homecoming today, I normally would've went anyway but since my friends hate me, I was probably gonna miss it. However, Rebekah never got to do anything like this so I promised her I would come with her.

-

-

Damon and I got to the Lockwood mansion where homecoming has been moved to. A rock band was playing in the garden and the whole school was here. Including Klaus who just showed up on stage.

"Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!"

The whole crowd cheered.

Damon has left me. As usual haven't told me why, just that he has to go. I walked over to Klaus, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss hanging out with him.

"Quite the homecoming."

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." He explained.

"Since Mikael is dead, what are you planning on doing now?" I asked.

"Hm- now I reunite my family." He looked down at me smiling.

I couldn't help the huge grin on my face. "Kol and Elijah are coming back?"

"And Finn."

"Never liked him much." I shrugged.

Klaus chuckled at my comment. "Neither have I."

"Where's Rebekah? I haven't seen her around." Klaus asked.

I looked around confused. How could I forget, Rebekah is literally the reason why I am here. "I- I don't know."

He quickly got in front of me and put on a serious face. "Don't lie to me, Brooke. Where's my sister?"

"Klaus, I don't know. Everyone has been hiding things from me, they don't tell me anything."

The stern face on his face disappeared, meaning he believed me. It didn't take much for him to believe me to be honest.

"Well. If you'll excuse me, I need to find the guest of honor."

I nodded and continued looking around for Rebekah as Klaus left looking for his dead father.

-

-

I haven't found Rebekah, but instead I found Mikael standing in the doorway of the Lockwood mansion with Klaus on the inside. I stood to the side and listened in on their conversation with my vamp hearing.

"Hello, Niklaus."

"Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." Klaus mocked.

"Or you can come outside if you want."

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb."

A bunch of hybrids suddenly surrounded Mikael. Looks like Klaus has been busy while he was gone.