Paralysed

Isaac was staring into my eyes that were filled with tears, his whole body was shaking, he was terrified.

"Did you see them?" He breathed out with a shaky breath.

I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. "See who?"

"There were five of them. They wore black. I couldn't-I couldn't see their faces, they were covered." With every word he let out, I could hear the fear in his voice, it was breaking with every breath he took.

"They wore masks?"

"One of them... I could see his eyes.. They were greenish-yellow, like a firefly."

"How did they get in here?"

"I-I don't know, it was like they came out of the shadows."

I climbed over onto his lap and pulled him into my chest, hugging him tightly, rubbing my hand in circles on his back. He cried onto my shoulder as his arms tightly wrapped around my petite figure.

I never heard of anything like what Isaac just described to me, even though I'm over 1000 years old, I never came across many supernatural beings. This is mostly because I tried to avoid anything supernatural until I came across Mystic Falls. Beacon Hills is different though, it's like it attracts the supernatural, things I didn't think were possible happen here. I did hear something about different types of werewolves, I haven't come across ones like Scott before, but they weren't that much of a surprise to me like the other things I've seen.

I comforted Isaac for what seemed like hours before we headed to bed, his arm around my waist and my back pressed against his chest, sending warmth throughout my body. It wasn't long until we both drifted off to sleep, enjoying the comfort we gave each other.

-

-

I woke up, the sunrays beaming through my windows indicating it's morning. I turn around to be met by a pair of blue eyes admiring me, followed by a small smile on Isaac's face.

"Why so happy? It's 7 in the morning." I laugh.

"Waking up to a nice view puts me in a good mood." 

"Well I guess you're right." I smiled.

"But I hate to break it to you, we have school." I added.

His sighed, his smile fading.

"Join me in the shower?" I smirk.

And with those few words, his smile is back on his face, even wider than it was before.

-

-

After our shower, we both finished getting ready and headed to school with Lydia. She was a bit surprised to see Isaac in her house but I told her he stayed the night, she might have not loved the idea but she didn't say anything about it.

The school day was pretty calm, apart from Scott telling us what happened last night. Kira got kidnapped by some psycho and she's the reason for this power outage. Another supernatural person in Beacon Hills, they're just never ending.

Later that night we headed down to a party at Derek's loft, hosted by Danny. I told Isaac I would meet him there as I had to get ready. I arrived at Derek's wearing white ripped jeans and a nude sweater with a black, lace bralette peeking out from underneath it. I accessorised it with a gold necklace and a black gucci belt.

 I accessorised it with a gold necklace and a black gucci belt